STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I don't know what you're not finding believable about that.  I don't think we can dismiss the possibility that Glen is telling the truth just yet.

I'm not saying it's entirely unbelievable but I think it's more likely he's lying than not. For one, Matts claims he was visited and Glen says he wasn't. That right there is the main thing. And as for the fake claim thing, I don't know why a generic crewman would have a whole back story to his character. I think it lines up with him having multiple fake claims and how I mentioned it in my last post.

53 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Yeah, I can see all of the truly convincing aspects of Glen's story that would give you pause.

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I don't know what you're not finding believable about that.  I don't think we can dismiss the possibility that Glen is telling the truth just yet.

Am I just reading one of these wrong? 

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I'm not saying it's entirely unbelievable but I think it's more likely he's lying than not. For one, Matts claims he was visited and Glen says he wasn't. That right there is the main thing. And as for the fake claim thing, I don't know why a generic crewman would have a whole back story to his character. I think it lines up with him having multiple fake claims and how I mentioned it in my last post.

If glen was the only visitor, there wouldn't have been a report about anyone else visiting. 

3 minutes ago, rackcs said:

The crewman roles have a line of flavor added. That’s what it said in my fake claims. (Insert line of flavor to address your ability). Could be some backstory added in his? Weren’t any for my fake claims just said the insert line. 

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

The crewman roles have a line of flavor added. That’s what it said in my fake claims. (Insert line of flavor to address your ability). Could be some backstory added in his? Weren’t any for my fake claims just said the insert line. 

lol, that just makes it worse.  He needed to fill in the blanks for a claim and went with disruptor.

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Interesting. Well I think that if the fake claims do have backstories, it makes sense that they would align with someone's true character. Like a Romulan would get a half Romulan fake claim so that way they could explain if anything came up about them being Romulan.

13 minutes ago, rackcs said:

whoosh

12 minutes ago, SwAg said:

No one gets me.

Youve been lock step in everything I have said this game. So I get you. 

tongue in cheek

10 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Do they have species information? And if they do, are any of them romulan (or Rom + Human)? 

Archived