STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

VC

Glen - 7 - SirA1, Malfatron, rackcs, Dingo, TedLavie, Counselor, MWil
MookieMonstah - 4 - squire12, Glem, bucsfan333, Matts
SwAg - 2 - Forge, Pickle Rick
Malfatron - 2 - Dome, SwAg

Yet to vote: Tk3, MD4L, theuntouchable, MookieMonstah, RuskieTitan

Vote or Die/Be Replaced: kingseanjohn, mission29

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Do they have species information? And if they do, are any of them romulan (or Rom + Human)? 

They all have species information. Not sure if some of these would be that mix. They save different species but none of mine same two species. I don’t know if I should post them. I feel like I’ve been on the verge of modkill with this information so far. If you ask me a species I will say yes or no if they are in there if you want to do it that way.

Just now, Counselor said:
6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Do they have species information? And if they do, are any of them romulan (or Rom + Human)? 

They all have species information. Not sure if some of these would be that mix. They save different species but none of mine same two species. I don’t know if I should post them. I feel like I’ve been on the verge of modkill with this information so far. If you ask me a species I will say yes or no if they are in there if you want to do it that way.

ummm. I did? 

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Almost got me on mobile.

We have been on the same side of the table more this game than normal. I dont like it. 

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

No none of them are that. Is there a one word name for a mix of those though? I don’t know Star Trek species. And there are five listed with five roles

Thats all I needed to know.

Some interesting things:

• Denise Crosby as Tasha Yar is the chief of security and tactical officer. Crosby left the series at the end of the first season, and the Yar character was killed. Yar returns in alternate timelines in the award-winning episode "Yesterday's Enterprise" and the series finale, "All Good Things...". Crosby also played Commander Sela, Yar's half-Romulan daughter.

^^^^ Where Glen stole his character claim idea?

Just now, Matts4313 said:

We have been on the same side of the table more this game than normal. I dont like it. 

Thats all I needed to know.

Some interesting things:

^^^^ Where Glen stole his character claim idea?

I don’t know about stole. Likely given to him as a fake claim by Nacho

40 minutes ago, rackcs said:

You said you targeted Matts and nobody visited him. Matts says he was visited. You were caught in a lie.

Then you brought out your fake claim. You started off saying you were half Romulan, half human which pointed to a character from the show who had been in only one episode. When I pointed out that this was a likely fake claim, you said that you were not a named character, just a generic crewman. I think you started providing details from your named fake claim but then when I called out that it was likely a fake claim you switched gears to just being generic.

It's a shame that none of that is a lie

Just now, Counselor said:

So it’s true you brought out your fake claim?

It's not a fake claim if the claim is real

Archived