STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

Just now, Matts4313 said:

And about him removing touch all together? Does that not substantiate that he did have a town read on touch? Its not really a misrep. 

touch me think most likely town there

leave out player me no think bad guy because me no have interest in push

very simple stuff matt

Just now, Dome said:

"me throw out two guys got in way, assume never happen... malf swag scum, touch town"

me apply qualifier to statement... (underline)

and then you substantiated that stance by removing touch from your list

Who is misrepresenting now?

and then you substantiated that stance by removing touch from your list

Who is misrepresenting now?

1 minute ago, Dome said:

touch me think most likely town there

leave out player me no think bad guy because me no have interest in push

very simple stuff matt

The crew of the Enterprise was a bit distraught, looking for anyone to vent their frustrations towards. After all, two of their own had already been slain! "me use tricorder last night", said one who has become known as Kevin, "me scan malf, touch, and swag. mookie glen get in the way, we scan them too. Me found Federaetion, Borg, Collective, and House of Duras."

The crew assembled their metaphorical pitchforks and started demanding the heads of these five.

"Uh er.. I can't be Borg or Klingon because I'm half Romulan!" exclaimed the one known as Glem.

"ROMULAN? Was that one of the five?"

"me don't know" explained Kevin.

The mob then shoved Glem out the nearest airlock. Thankfully, his corpse was able to be beamed back on board. The autopsy showed he was indeed a Tactical Officer, Federation aligned. Found on his body was a disruptor. His role information has been added to the OP.

Night moves are due 9:37 PM ET!

smh. so why TF make a circus act? You arrived at the same conclusion I stated.... you just needed to argue with me before you would concede it? 

because you mislead my "read" before

you leave out major sticking point

much like you leave out mookie on dome 5 when you say "nothing" make him scum but inactivity

Tactical Officer

Crewman, Romulan/Human

You are a half-Romulan tactical officer serving aboard the Enterprise. You carry your father's disruptor with you even to this day, although you never met him. Your heritage does make you ideal for reconnaissance, however.

You are aligned with the Federation: Eliminate all threats to the Federation.

ROLE POWERS:

• Once per night, can target a player and learn all players who visited that player.

STARTING ITEMS:

You may use one item at night in addition to one of your role’s night actions.)

• Disruptor: Kills a target player. Can only be used once.

Just now, Dome said:

because you mislead my "read" before

you leave out major sticking point

much like you leave out mookie on dome 5 when you say "nothing" make him scum but inactivity

So you could have just pointed out the one (minor) qualification. You didnt have to start a big argument and name call. 

Archived