STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

I don't care about name calling in general. I was laughing earlier at you saying you'd cut down your name calling when you clearly hadn't.

Re-read. Ive called you an idiot (once) and a few sporadic jabs through out the game. But I have purposely not been insulting near as much as normal. 

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Re-read. Ive called you an idiot (once) and a few sporadic jabs through out the game. But I have purposely not been insulting near as much as normal. 

It's not just me. You have definitely been name calling and insulting roughly as much as normal.

Just now, rackcs said:

It's not just me. You have definitely been name calling and insulting roughly as much as normal.

No, I havent. And I am not talking about you. I am talking about my interaction with everyone. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

There is absolutely no connection between that and being scum. If you think there is, please explain. 

"There's literally no reason Mookie is suspected scum"

***"Forgets" who was on the Dome 5 and why you "trapped Glen" (your claim and your words" to begin with.

Thanks for "trapping Glen" and "forgetting" about Mookie. I really hope you're scum tbh because otherwise WOW you hurt town today.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

***"Forgets" who was on the Dome 5 and why you "trapped Glen" (your claim and your words" to begin with.

Thanks for "trapping Glen" and "forgetting" about Mookie. I really hope you're scum tbh because otherwise WOW you hurt town today.

Eh, if Matts is town I still wouldn't blame him for this lynch. As far as he knew, Glen was lying/wrong about his watch. He was maybe a little close minded about it but he's far from the only one, myself included.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Eh, if Matts is town I still wouldn't blame him for this lynch. As far as he knew, Glen was lying/wrong about his watch. He was maybe a little close minded about it but he's far from the only one, myself included.

It's not JUST about Glen. It's about the tunneling (we know who tends to tunnel), pinging Mookie, "forgetting" Mookie was on the Dome 5, etc. Also, Forge didn't back his last claim (within the last 90 minutes). I don't buy it.

Just now, MWil23 said:

It's not JUST about Glen. It's about the tunneling (we know who tends to tunnel), pinging Mookie, "forgetting" Mookie was on the Dome 5, etc. Also, Forge didn't back his last claim (within the last 90 minutes). I don't buy it.

Who tunnels?

10 minutes ago, rackcs said:

In the quote I responded to you literally said you were insulting me. You're straight up lying about the circumstances surrounding Glen's mislynch to make it his fault rather than just a mislynch that happens.

But did I actually insult you? No I didn't. 

I'm saying his play LED to his mislynch, I'm not saying "no this is all his fault" he wasn't credible and his story didn't/explaining didn't help. The answer is both, not one or the other. 

Just now, MWil23 said:

Mwil. Lets chill and analyze this. Because I really hope you can start to get off this surface level train of thought. Currently your verison of scum hunting, IMO, is that if you see any sort of mistake (perceived or real) it means someone is scum. Lets apply that to this conversation:

I said => The case against mookie is that he is inactive. I (unintentionally) omitted that the reason he was #2 to begin with was him being on Domes list.

Now, why would I omit that as scum?

Option 1: Mookie is borg and he converted me N1? 

Option 2: Mookie is my sister.

Your thought process is that one of the two is true, and to pull votes off of him, I omitted a piece of data that would be clearly called out. Is this your line of thinking? Do you see the flaws in this line of thinking? 

Now, as for trapping Glen, he did enough damage on his own to be lynched. But, he also said he watched me when a move was put on me. How does that make me scum? Do you see the flaw in you calling me scum over this? 

Just now, MWil23 said:

When he forget Mookie on list and get called out he put that on everyone else. They fault for not knowing what he mean 

when me dont mention touch because me no want to push touch, matts point it out like it scummy 

hmmm

Archived