STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

10 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Racks, Dome is likely converted.

Certainly a possibility but I'm not going to go wild making assumptions about conversions, that gets you into a whole mess. We focus on Swag today then tonight hopefully someone looks into Malf or MD4L.

Just now, rackcs said:
10 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Certainly a possibility but I'm not going to go wild making assumptions about conversions, that gets you into a whole mess. We focus on Swag today then tonight hopefully someone looks into Malf or MD4L.

Goddamnit, I forgot something. Let me redo:

(this is a joke)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Fixed

13 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

:rereads PM: 

I was shot by a civ (phaser) goddamn you.

Which one of you are going to fess up? 

16 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Thats not really the issue. The issue as I pointed out last night when he said disruptor, is that Federation-aligned players use a phaser not a disruptor. 

These happened in reverse order.  

It really seems like matts is trying to clear himself but nothing about his claim of being shot is adding up to me. 

1. Swag visited 3 people including Orca 1.0 on N1: What is your alls idea on how he can be the converter if he visits 3 people. At best its 1 person with an item and 2 people with a move right?

2. Dome says he invests 3 people to learn alignments of group, 2 people get in way for 5 total...Ruskie has same move but just 5 total...is it likley 1 of them isnt being truthful or likely 1 person could do 5 and the other 3?

3. Again with the large amount of invests there will probably be a large amount of tampers, redirects, false positives , etc. There is a likelihood given Malfs D1 play he was framed came up being possibly Borg and Swag Fed and then in Ruski invest show Swag could also be Fed

This leads me to 

4. Best available info would be the single invest of Tk3. I dont see how anyone would frame him, he appears to be coasting and not contributing, but with 0 heat at all until now right? 

5. @SwAg what you do to Orca 1.0?

6. Why is everyone so keen on lynching for Borg when we can lynch Tk3 or Counselor to confirm admitted and invested non town? This is day 3 of a 24 person game

Just now, The Orca said:

Why is everyone so keen on lynching for Borg when we can lynch Tk3 or Counselor to confirm admitted and invested non town? This is day 3 of a 24 person game

Me like 

17 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

These happened in reverse order.  

It really seems like matts is trying to clear himself but nothing about his claim of being shot is adding up to me. 

You are reaching. Unless you think I am converted, there are now 2 people who can identify me. I dont think they should, nor should they even remotely hint their roles, but you would be best served on other people. 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

1. Swag visited 3 people including Orca 1.0 on N1: What is your alls idea on how he can be the converter if he visits 3 people. At best its 1 person with an item and 2 people with a move right?

2. Dome says he invests 3 people to learn alignments of group, 2 people get in way for 5 total...Ruskie has same move but just 5 total...is it likley 1 of them isnt being truthful or likely 1 person could do 5 and the other 3?

3. Again with the large amount of invests there will probably be a large amount of tampers, redirects, false positives , etc. There is a likelihood given Malfs D1 play he was framed came up being possibly Borg and Swag Fed and then in Ruski invest show Swag could also be Fed

This leads me to 

4. Best available info would be the single invest of Tk3. I dont see how anyone would frame him, he appears to be coasting and not contributing, but with 0 heat at all until now right? 

5. @SwAg what you do to Orca 1.0?

6. Why is everyone so keen on lynching for Borg when we can lynch Tk3 or Counselor to confirm admitted and invested non town? This is day 3 of a 24 person game

Converter is the biggest threat. Each day they live, the bigger threat they become.

So, the case against me is: SwAg is the cult recruiter, who targeted three people on N1, one of which flipped Town, and the other two are now voting for me, because they’re totes not next in line if I flip Cult, particularly in this setup where the role is revealed and my N1 targets are known.

Then, for good measure, Ruskie shows up and re-analyzes a lot of familiar names, except Malfatron of course, lol, which pushes the tide toward me.  And when I die, Malfatron is still alive.

But don’t worry, you have Counselor to clean up, who is yelling about how he has a kill now and is going to shoot the odd man out, while if you believe people there are 3-4 redirects in this game.  I’m sure that is the strategy to telegraph.

Then, we have Malfatron’s claim of Picard, who can be assimilated.  So, the guy who is off the NA grid because he was conveniently roleblocked and redirected to himself N1 and N2, respectively, is Picard because he says so?  It’s hardly a stretch that Malfatron converted Picard and knows no counter is coming; or, he’s trying to draw Picard out.

There are so many issues here, it is difficult to even fathom the thought process.  I mean, tk3 is red lettered, but think back to recent games, Malfatron literally did what he explicitly accuses people of doing as scum.  

53% or 100%, the amount of rope you’re all giving Malfatron to ******* hang us all is coiling on the floor.

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You are reaching. Unless you think I am converted, there are now 2 people who can identify me. I dont think they should, nor should they even remotely hint their roles, but you would be best served on other people. 

Converter is the biggest threat. Each day they live, the bigger threat they become.

Explain how a converter possibly can move on 3 people in 1 night?

Archived