STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

1.  No, I'm not omitting context.  You're staring context in the face and not analyzing it.  I targeted MD4L on Night 1.  He is voting for me.  If I am Cult, he is dead.  So, what is the incentive for him to vote for me if he actually thinks I am Cult?  He knows I didn't convert him, and when I flip, you all will see I didn't convert him.  What are you not understanding, here?  Didn't ignore Malfatron's context either, it's literally the essence of my post and rationale.  So, maybe read better.

What are they going to do, not vote for you? They're caught and desperate to disassociate themselves from you. And you did completely ignore the context there. You said they're voting you without explaining why, especially the MD4L one where he did initially ignore you until called out.

3.  I don't know how this is in anyway a response to what I said.  I was saying Counselor is broadcasting he has a kill and his intent with it, which is basically a lay-up for any non-altruistic redirectors.  I don't know how you can misinterpret something so plainly written.

I'm saying I don't think Counselor will use his kill tonight because I trust him to do the right thing for town.

4.  Again, not really my point.  You've gone between I'm the recruiter and I'm Borg, but not the recruiter.  Just do the min/max.  The scenarios are largely the same, which is why anyone would be so keen on me instead of him.  You have no idea what Malfatron has going on, and you do with me.  If you lynch me, I'm flipping Town, and you're still clueless on what Malfatron has done (as he claims a lolverify role, lmao).  Meanwhile, Town has plenty of resources to control the night right now, whichever one of us isn't getting lynched is getting the business from some townsperson, and you know it.

I've been consistent that you're Borg. I just don't know if you're the recruiter or not. It depends on if there were one or two Borgs to start. You could still be the second Borg and not recruiter, but you'd be a good lynch. I am still suspect on Malf but I wanted to push you as well. You are just as likely to be Borg as Malf if not more.

5.  Literally not my point.  Don't respond to me if you're not going to even try to connect the words with a coherent thought.  I was saying he's red lettered, and I agree with him on Malfatron, because what he said about Malfatron is demonstrably true.

Fair point on what Tk3 said about Malf but you also know that Malf has admitted to not playing at 100% this game and was absent for a large part of yesterday. I don't think it's unbelievable that he wasn't thinking about that. It is something I would like to see addressed though.

6.  I'll be as coy as I like.  I have a full day to convince the people otherwise.

That's fine, do what you want. But you're not convincing me any and I came into the day nearly certain you were town.

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Hold up.  @rackcs did you say you saw dome at swag's n1? 

Yes. But Nacho did not originally include it in his PM to me. When Dome claimed to target Swag with his tri whatever thing, I messaged Nacho to ask if Dome had visited and he said Dome did and he forgot to include him in the initial PM.

Just now, rackcs said:

Yes. But Nacho did not originally include it in his PM to me. When Dome claimed to target Swag with his tri whatever thing, I messaged Nacho to ask if Dome had visited and he said Dome did and he forgot to include him in the initial PM.

Hmmm.  Considering the events of last night it would seem to me that ruskie should be a prime suspect don't you think.  I hold things close to my vest at times but him still walking around is odd don't you think 

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

What are they going to do, not vote for you? They're caught and desperate to disassociate themselves from you. And you did completely ignore the context there. You said they're voting you without explaining why, especially the MD4L one where he did initially ignore you until called out.

I'm saying I don't think Counselor will use his kill tonight because I trust him to do the right thing for town.

I've been consistent that you're Borg. I just don't know if you're the recruiter or not. It depends on if there were one or two Borgs to start. You could still be the second Borg and not recruiter, but you'd be a good lynch. I am still suspect on Malf but I wanted to push you as well. You are just as likely to be Borg as Malf if not more.

Fair point on what Tk3 said about Malf but you also know that Malf has admitted to not playing at 100% this game and was absent for a large part of yesterday. I don't think it's unbelievable that he wasn't thinking about that. It is something I would like to see addressed though.

That's fine, do what you want. But you're not convincing me any and I came into the day nearly certain you were town.

1.  First, literally never said the bold.  I can't take you seriously.  Second, I don't know how you're saying I omitted context, when the whole original post was 90% context.  You just keep repeating that I'm omitting context, that I'm clearly not.  Resolve in on the merits:  the context is there, I'm making a point based on the context.  MD4L knows he hasn't been converted, which is the case against me, so he should think I'm Town... instead, he voted for me, which clears the suspicion on him...since, you know, he isn't converted, and I'm going to flip Town.  Why would his immediate reaction not be "I'm not converted" and let the chips fall?

2.  Good save.

3.  You don't need to restate what I say in each section.  This is literally repeating what I said in the first sentence, and merely issuing a conclusion thereafter without addressing anything that followed my initial sentence.  You have blinders on right now.

4.  Oh yeah, I cannot imagine any motivation to Malfatron saying he's playing at 53% to cover he's played exactly like how he played...I don't know, every scum game he has had in the past year except maybe gopher's game.

5.  If anything that is a greater indictment upon you than me.

17 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

I haven't forgotten that you are among the group who could be Borg.

Ok. Would you prefer someone else ask you? This information is for all of town, not just me. 

10 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Hmmm.  Considering the events of last night it would seem to me that ruskie should be a prime suspect don't you think.  I hold things close to my vest at times but him still walking around is odd don't you think 

Noted that Pickle wants to go anyone but Swag/Malf. 

13 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I'll be honest, I'm not sure what you're saying here

12 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Are you normally this thick? Or are you trying to cover the best you can?

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

How does your dilusional brain come up with that.....walk me through the process

*Delusional. And what a comment, coming from you. 

Its pretty simple. First you lied about what happened with my vote day 1 to draw heat from what I was saying about swag. You have also been non-committal to the malf/swag dynamic. And lastly you are now attempting to throw someone who gave us scan results under the bus. 

Archived