STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

My point is that Borg-Picard makes sense as the Borg recruiter on board the ship flavor wise. It also provides a strong fake claim for scum, something we know they're going to have according to Nacho.

The game starts with Picard not being borg. 

Also - point me to where Nacho said "strong" fake claims, please.

I understand that many soft roles but his has backing to it, it's not just a soft claim and nothing else. He targeted three people just like the alignment scanner item does. Many people have been confused on how he could have three targets as a recruiter and it's something I was struggling with myself. I think those three would make sense as people Swag would use that ability on night 1 as well.

You are creating a story for Swag to use. Why didnt you wait for him to tell us? Why is he being so coy? 

Just now, rackcs said:

Obviously don't say their names, but just was anyone else visiting me to your knowledge? Is that something you would know?

Based on what I saw through my sniper scope, no one else that I could see.  

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

The game starts with Picard not being borg. 

As far as you know. That's kind of the point with borgs, isn't it?

Also - point me to where Nacho said "strong" fake claims, please.

Kinda hard to do without the rules but I recall seeing that scum would have good fake claims to use. 

You are creating a story for Swag to use. Why didnt you wait for him to tell us? Why is he being so coy? 

I didn't create this story for swag at all. This is all based off of information he's already given me or I've gotten off of him. I'm just putting those pieces together. And swag already answered why he was being coy. I do wish he'd share a little more but that's not really his style.

As far as you know. That's kind of the point with borgs, isn't it?

Yeah, I guess to counter-point myself... Picard has lost all his memories at the start of the game. Could make sense if he was borg. 

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Yeah, I guess to counter-point myself... Picard has lost all his memories at the start of the game. Could make sense if he was borg. 

I'm not saying definitively either way, I get your reservations. I'm just saying I don't think we should discount that idea either.

Just now, kingseanjohn said:

Sniper scopes are a thing in Star Trek?

BTW, this has been textbook scum PR all game. Someone invest this man.

Now this strikes me as scummy as ****.  Did you and your buddies frame me? 

Archived