STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

What? is your reading comprehension this bad when you are scum.  

He asked for me to be investigated 

You keep making this comment. It keeps not working out for you. You want to look bad again?

You really think KSJ asking for you to be investigate with all the much larger pieces on the chessboard means anything? And you think, had he the ability to frame, that he would waste it on you and hope that somebody would follow and investigate?

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You keep making this comment. It keeps not working out for you. You want to look bad again?

You really think KSJ asking for you to be investigate with all the much larger pieces on the chessboard means anything? And you think, had he the ability to frame, that he would waste it on you and hope that somebody would follow and investigate?

Very possible.  The bigger read is that he used what was clearly a fake/joke post to show that I am scummy.  This was followed up by you following suit.  This feels like you are both together and framed me for this purpose.  

43 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Sniper scopes are a thing in Star Trek?

BTW, this has been textbook scum PR all game. Someone invest this man.

31 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

:claims to have sniper gun:

:has been redirected but not shot anyone:

1522757714-confused-the-lion-king-gif-do

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Very possible.  The bigger read is that he used what was clearly a fake/joke post to show that I am scummy.  This was followed up by you following suit.  This feels like you are both together and framed me for this purpose.  

Wasnt very clear than was it?

Maybe instead of thinking you set some elaborate trap you should realize you made a ishtty joke? 

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

The bigger read is that he used what was clearly a fake/joke post to show that I am scummy. 

There's no joke. You are scum. I knew you were civ in Marvel and I correctly had you as scum (team death) in GOT. Prior to that, we were both mafia in V and I nailed your alignment in other games as well. I've said it before and I'm saying it again, your scum game hasn't changed and it's showing.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Wasnt very clear than was it?

Maybe instead of thinking you set some elaborate trap you should realize you made a ishtty joke? 

Nah man, it did what it was intended to.  It showed what you are thinking and latching on to.  As well as ksj.  The fact that you believe any of the following tell me a lot

1. I have a kill

2. I can use lucille to kill

3. I have a sniper gun 

4. I visited swag and he is still alive but I somehow can kill but didn't kill him.  

Bet the farm boys ksj and Matts 

15 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

SwAg

SirA1

theuntouchable

Matts4313

rackcs

Of those 5, there are Federation, and there are Borg Collective. Don't have a direct count for either group.

To note: I intended to have Malf scanned as well, but it was redirected to rackcs.

Cross referencing, it has to be swag or touch

Im guessing swag

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Nah man, it did what it was intended to.  It showed what you are thinking and latching on to.  As well as ksj.  The fact that you believe any of the following tell me a lot

1. I have a kill

2. I can use lucille to kill

3. I have a sniper gun 

4. I visited swag and he is still alive but I somehow can kill but didn't kill him.  

Bet the farm boys ksj and Matts 

Or, it showed me what I am really thinking:

"Pickle keeps saying a bunch of random non-sense and is once again making extremely retarded claims... Let me call out his BS"

It could be either. What you said or me. 

So help me out

Touch/Racks mason

Matts/Racks  clear Touch

Dome 1 of 2 Swag/Malf Borg

Dome Tk3 is Duran?

Ruskie at least 1 Borg in 5 people Swag common person as Dome

Tk3 claim track on Racks and Dome

Swag 3 person visit N1 including Orca 1.0

Malf roleblock then redirected to himself

Pickle redirected to Swag N1

Counselor claim friendly other

That about it?

3 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

@Malfatron in what manner were you redirected to yourself? 

I used the power in which if my target is civ, they would find out im picard. If they were not civ, they wouldnt find out anything.

I would tell be able to tell that if that person still suspects me, they are mafia

Now that every knows im picard, im basically a 1 shot lie detect

1 minute ago, kingseanjohn said:

There's no joke. You are scum. I knew you were civ in Marvel and I correctly had you as scum (team death) in GOT. Prior to that, we were both mafia in V and I nailed your alignment in other games as well. I've said it before and I'm saying it again, your scum game hasn't changed and it's showing.

Fair trade off.  Let's do this.  Kill me so the rest can kill you.  

Archived