NBA 2K20

showtime

3 hours ago, showtime said:

I'm making a new PG build.  I wanna make one with a higher 3pt shot than my guy had.

I’m in the same boat. Made a play slash Pg and now I’m realizing that slashing is so easy I rather have a play that has  defense or 3pt shooting. 

Did you You respec or create a whole new build?

Edited by TJM217

2 minutes ago, TJM217 said:

I’m in the same boat. Made a play slash Pg and now I’m realizing that slashing is so easy I rather have a play that has  defense or 3pt shooting. 

Did you You respec or create a whole new build?

Play slash PG is pretty good.  3pt shooting is pretty good on a PG, if you're a main ball handler.  Defense is a great pie if you want to go shooting/defense and be more of an off-ball guard.

You can't respec.  You have to make a new build.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else having frame rate issues on PS4 Pro, broadcast cam? It's quite bad and 2K isn't doing anything about it. 

Also, I notice now when creating a player, when using body length slider, it doesn't do anything. And when using shoulder width slider, it changed wingspan instead.

2K has become a bunch of lazy POS's. 

1 minute ago, Slinky said:

Anyone else having frame rate issues on PS4 Pro, broadcast cam? It's quite bad and 2K isn't doing anything about it. 

Also, I notice now when creating a player, when using body length slider, it doesn't do anything. And when using shoulder width slider, it changed wingspan instead.

2K has become a bunch of lazy POS's. 

I only ever use the myCareer camera because I typically only play myCareer games... Even on the rare occasion I play a game in myLeague I use the player lock and myCareer camera so I've never noticed it.

Speaking of myLeague I really wish they'd fix the problem with euro-stash draft picks... If you have more than one it gives you an error saying you have too many overseas players and the maximum is 3 and forces you to relinquish the rights to one of them... Even though you only have 2.

I finally got my 7'3 290lb pure defense/rebounding center to 99 overall.... Would have happened a lot sooner but I took a break with him to mess around with some other builds. Still have a few finishing badges to get on him but I have all the badges in the other catagories (4 playmaking, 30 defense/rebounding, and a whopping 1 shooting).

Almost done with my first NBA season, 2nd all time in rebounds in a season.. Will be 1st before the season ends. Averaging 32.3 points, 11.4 assists, 27.3 rebounds, and 4.6 blocks per game.

Once I finish the badges I might actually consider going into the rec and working on my rep, I'll be pretty much useless offensively (aside from putback opportunities) but no one will be stealing rebounds from me or scoring at the rim against me.

Edited by rob_shadows

On 10/14/2019 at 1:09 AM, rob_shadows said:

I finally got my 7'3 290lb pure defense/rebounding center to 99 overall.... Would have happened a lot sooner but I took a break with him to mess around with some other builds. Still have a few finishing badges to get on him but I have all the badges in the other catagories (4 playmaking, 30 defense/rebounding, and a whopping 1 shooting).

Almost done with my first NBA season, 2nd all time in rebounds in a season.. Will be 1st before the season ends. Averaging 32.3 points, 11.4 assists, 27.3 rebounds, and 4.6 blocks per game.

Once I finish the badges I might actually consider going into the rec and working on my rep, I'll be pretty much useless offensively (aside from putback opportunities) but no one will be stealing rebounds from me or scoring at the rim against me.

I'm doing the new glitch.  I made a 7'3 pure defense and I have 15/30 defensive badges done after a few hours.  Gonna get the rest done today and then make a few new builds after that.

21 minutes ago, showtime said:

I'm doing the new glitch.  I made a 7'3 pure defense and I have 15/30 defensive badges done after a few hours.  Gonna get the rest done today and then make a few new builds after that.

I haven't used any of the glitches, main reason it's taken so long to get all my badges.

I'm too paranoid about potentially being banned for using them to actually try it.

5 hours ago, rob_shadows said:

I haven't used any of the glitches, main reason it's taken so long to get all my badges.

I'm too paranoid about potentially being banned for using them to actually try it.

More than likely you won't get banned.  But yea, I made my primary playmaker without any glitches, so I know the grind.  I just take advantage of this stuff when it happens.

=)

18 hours ago, rob_shadows said:

Finally made a shooting build and... Holy crap I suck at shooting. I can green just fine in practice.... Then go into an actual game and suddenly I'm like 1/10 in 3 point attempts.

I'm money in NBA games, but as soon as I hit the park I can't make anything.  I think its the lag of playing online, throws my timing way off.  Plus I usually play after a few beers which doesn't help.