TV Mafia: Signup and Game Thread-Day three Ends at 9 PM Eastern Saturay

bcb1213

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

So, please point this out to me. I’d love to hear it. 

You’re missing things. Whether it’s intentional or not, I’m not sure. But you’re definitely missing things. 

Alright.

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

I'm convinced Orca and Touch are Mafia. 

Touch hedged the whole way on whether Orca would do this as Town/Mafia.  Then, with very little cajoling by Malfatron, flipped on his defense of me to "fine with going swag," and then he sought affirmation of his position from Malfatron by asking if Malfatron was voting for me. 

Then, today, the tide is shifting, I have made a very, very good case for myself being honest, and Touch goes from "sorry, you gotta be the lynch" to "if not SwAg, then not Orca" in back-to-back posts.  I almost believe Touch voiced his true frustration with his post about "I've been scum with Orca, and I had to talk him off the ledge repeatedly" post, and Orca did a freelance because he felt like he was screwed today, and then Touch was stuck to deal with it. 

And don't you dare act like this is something Orca wouldn't do, he did it in the drop of a hat (pun intended) in the Wild West game to try to save Squire without consulting any of us. @squire12, @Dome

Meanwhile, Orca's claim has evolved to fit the needs of his case.  He went from Watcher, to Watcher Variant N1 that cannot be verified due to dead people, to JOAT, after I claimed JOAT.  And then he contradicted himself, but explained it as "withholding information."  

It is not lost on me that Touch kept pushing the idea of people slipping being legitimate, and has now abandoned that for seemingly only Orca.

Meanwhile Malfatron has been an advocate for "Mafia is better than this," which is something not lost on other people.  They're going to let this go because "it's too crazy to be a lie!" and "Mafia would value consistency!"

I'm reaching my wit's end with the sheer lack of believability here.

Here I said you equivocated and hedged and explained why I think you are with Orca.

1 hour ago, theuntouchable said:

I’m on dome 

You don’t read so good 

Also, it wasn’t malf that made me switch to you swag. I’ve gone back and forth several times now. 

I don’t know who to believe because a large chunk of me believes the both of you. That’s why I moved over to dome instead. 

You told me I don’t read good, then confirmed you went back and forth and cannot decide, which is not very unlike hedging, you’re just spinning it to avoid a negative connotation.

57 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

If we’re not voting orca or swag, then I want dome or Md4l 

The continued shift away from both Orca and I, after I made a strong argument.

53 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Wanna year more thoughts on what people are thinking in the swag/orca situation 

You ask for more thoughts.  Forge said he thinks you’re framing me, which is not tethered to this post like you assume or want it to be.  The post is merely the vessel drawing out the assertion.  He is not saying based on that post, you are framing me.  Hence why he said you’re being obtuse.

And I tend to agree.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

Its a battle.

@The Orca make your case.

Swag made a damn good one.

We need to lynch correctly here, and i can see it both ways.

Tell it to me one time, slowly

Tell you what lmao

I'm Eleven with 4 moves. Cant repeat 1 until I use all 4

N1 Levitated and was told it prevented at least 1 action on me

N2 watch Pickle cause you, Forge, and I think a couple others thought he was civ. Figured he was a good kill target cause he would be unlikley to be lynched

Swag was the only person to visit Pickle. Pickle died. Swag killed Pickle. Wish I caught anyone else other than Swag and you would have believed it imo with little questioning 

Is what it is. I've answered every question...been grilled like none other while Swag uses soft claimed clues he put in the thread...weren't people saying only scum soft claims early lmao. 

Swag is scum...period

Just now, The Orca said:

N2 watch Pickle cause you, Forge, and I think a couple others thought he was civ. Figured he was a good kill target cause he would be unlikley to be lynched

Not even gonna admit that you watched him because he is your twin

Squire was hammering pickle pretty hard. 

20 hours ago, SwAg said:

That's demonstrably untrue, though.

20 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

You said I could have lynched squire by myself, which is factually untrue but fit the conclusions of the narrative you were trying to postulate in the thread at the time. 

I believe that fits your statement in every way possible....."postulating whatever narrative fits his predetermined conclusion" 

20 hours ago, squire12 said:

Wants to force action elsewhere 

In the aftermath, states that he thought ksj was town

@Pickle Rick

So you voted for a player you felt was town?

20 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

for the love of god stop playing this game.  we know you are scum and just picked those to create a flase narrative.  if you had qouted all of my posts regarding ksj you would realize my true feelings.  

19 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

I obviously changed my stance on ksj bc of his refusal to engage on certain topics and remaining voting for me.  If you people would read all of the posts it really is helpful

19 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Whos "we"?

everyone in the thread, the uninformed minority, the players that are not blind to the facts, those that are aligned with me (the good guys) 

giphy.gif

I am mafia with swag and squire. 

Sorry guys I just don't have it in me to fight the lunacy that exists.  Let's get ready for the next one

Squire lock he ain't even trying to play the game imo.

19 hours ago, squire12 said:

You are shook, wow.

do even realize what you are saying.....

I led the nacho lynch and ksj lynch (town vig) but i wasn't shook.  

now you wanna push me and I am shook.  lol

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

You said game design and I had just spoken about game design ......

I was talking about Orca, who has shifted from “we cannot have a Vig and JOAT 1-shot kill” earlier to postulating on what KSJ might have been, when the host asked him not to confirm or deny anything.

Archived