TV Mafia: Signup and Game Thread-Day three Ends at 9 PM Eastern Saturay

bcb1213

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Malf, I really don’t see how you can sort through that and don’t walk away believing both of them. 

I do believe both of them

Believe me.

I even tried to think of cases where they both are telling the truth

But if swag got redirected to pickle, hed protect him.

In the end, im going with the evidence of the writeups

Just now, Malfatron said:

Yes. More things need to be true in order for swag to be mafia. Thus, its less possible than the simpler solution of orca being mafia

You saying the two cases are both valid and then saying one of them is outlandish doesn't mesh. Those are mutually exclusive statements.

Just now, rackcs said:

You saying the two cases are both valid and then saying one of them is outlandish doesn't mesh. Those are mutually exclusive statements.

I didnt say the whole case against swag is outlandish.

Only that one theory.

The case against swag is that swags scumbuddy is aang and hit me.

Swag softclaimed aang

Then swag himself hit pickle.

Thats is possible, but i feel like its more possible that mafia tried to get tricky with a fake guilty because they are doing good this game

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I do believe both of them

Believe me.

I even tried to think of cases where they both are telling the truth

But if swag got redirected to pickle, hed protect him.

In the end, im going with the evidence of the writeups

If swag got redirected to pickle he would know that. 

This is laughable.  This type of appeal to incredulity and reverse psychology might have worked if I didn’t put together a strong case, or if you did it earlier, but right now it just seems desperate.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

The case against swag is that swags scumbuddy is aang and hit me.

Swag softclaimed aang

Then swag himself hit pickle.

Thats is possible, but i feel like its more possible that mafia tried to get tricky with a fake guilty because they are doing good this game

Currently I’m about 50/50 on believing/not believing them. I’m about 90% certain on Md4l still and dome has completely vanished from this. He also requested to be the one to decide between the two. 

Why would he request that? He had almost no heat and catered specifically towards you so it could pass by being unnoticed until dome comes in and chooses. 

Just now, Malfatron said:

You are making me think even more you are with swag and using reverse phys for me to keep lynching orca

Lol ok

So nobody is even posting and responding to me but I think it's becoming abundantly clear. Scum kills malf night 1. Uses their revive/replace then to add him to their squad already cleared.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

You are making me think even more you are with swag and using reverse phys for me to keep lynching orca

Conversely, I find the inverse more likely.  Thought Orca was a sunk cost all day, it’s actually close, shows up and memes to spook some people as “too bad to be for real.”

Archived