Sign in to follow this  
ravishingone

Bucs Training Camp '19

2 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

All he does is make tough catches.

He sticks. Lets make sure Brate has a good season for trade bait and replace him with tanner

I don't think there was ever a doubt about Mike returning before week one. But here he is, just in case.

am i on an island for believing Hudson should be a lock for the roster?  I don t understand the slant of some in the local media.  Brate is a 7 million dollar back up.  Unless Howard has a career ending injury, this is Brate s last yr.  So by keeping Hudson this yr benefits the team in the draft coming up.  Depth chart set.  

Brate and Howard don t have that big of a gap in blocking.  Finally, Hudson isn t OJ fast but not Dave Moore slow.  I can t keeping a 6th WR over Hudson.  I must be missing something.

12 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

am i on an island for believing Hudson should be a lock for the roster?  I don t understand the slant of some in the local media.  Brate is a 7 million dollar back up.  Unless Howard has a career ending injury, this is Brate s last yr.  So by keeping Hudson this yr benefits the team in the draft coming up.  Depth chart set.  

Brate and Howard don t have that big of a gap in blocking.  Finally, Hudson isn t OJ fast but not Dave Moore slow.  I can t keeping a 6th WR over Hudson.  I must be missing something.

i rather keep hudson too

over Auclair , and honestly over Brate, i love me some Brate be idk why we havent been aggressively shopping him, even if its for a 7th  

i hope this means Bucannon, Minter, and Cichy in some order are the back ups at ILB.

4 hours ago, ravishingone said:

Facts. Im with you on Hudson dude just makes plays everytime his number called. I’d flip Brate for a pick next season if we can get a good deal.

31 minutes ago, indifference said:

Facts. Im with you on Hudson dude just makes plays everytime his number called. I’d flip Brate for a pick next season if we can get a good deal.

I wanted to move Brate (keeping Adam) even before knowing The capacity of Hudson!! 

4 hours ago, ScuB29 said:

I wanted to move Brate (keeping Adam) even before knowing The capacity of Hudson!! 

Stock low. We need him to score TDs and get his price back on a high. I feel like he is a Round 2-3 type talent. Right now we’d get below market value from him. Arians needs to feed his ends..pause

With d jack gone that shouldnt be an issue