Space Jam Mafia: MONSTARS WIN!!!!

MWil23

11 minutes ago, Forge said:

General rule of thumb 

If you don't want to be viewed as someone who tried to blatantly murder a bunch of people with a shady as hell move, don't, you know, blatantly try to murder a bunch of people with a shady as hell move

I didn’t blatantly try to murder anyone except mission and Md4l. 

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Yes, because as explained previously ..... pressure creates mistakes. Did it work out how I intended? Absolutely not. 

I’ve already explained that I understand why some people would view me as scum ..... 

you just know that I’ve caught you and now you and nacho have been going with the same exact approach to make me look worse. 

OMG, you have caught me being town! Whatever shall I do??? 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Sounds about right 

If you and the rest of your scum buddies are going to troll me, I figure I'm entitled to get a little back on you. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

When I had last looked at the count I didn’t realize he was up there too 

The first step is admitting you have a problem with reading comprehension. You're doing the right thing. 

Nightly writeup:

A gangly alien towered over his next victim. “In my prime I was the 4th best center behind Olajuwon, Shaq, and Robinson, but I’m still amazing! You're just a peon! Goodbye!”

He stomped @MookieMonstah into the ground, but before he did, Elmer Fudd, Hunter, Tune Aligned had two more moves:

tenor.gif

4212d9af0b50c26683cf71186e0ae238.gif

“Take that you Wwwwwwascal!!!” And Patrick Ewing, @Pickle Rick, crumpled to the ground dead. He was Odd night vigilante, Tune Squad aligned

Archived