Space Jam Mafia: MONSTARS WIN!!!!

MWil23

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Lol, you fell for the ploy. If fellow town don’t wanna spell things out, I don’t give a damn. I’m here to help. Always been here to help. You don’t want it vote me away!

9 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Yes. If you can red letter Matts do it. You will be protected tonight

Such a weird thing to say from someone who can not afford me such protection based on their now known role, nor provide me any insight as to how he would know protection would have been drafted by town?

Just now, Forge said:

Such a weird thing to say from someone who can not afford me such protection based on their now known role, nor provide me any insight as to how he would know protection would have been drafted by town?

Im 100% positive you would be protected

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Defense of what..... 

You are the one that appears to be backpedaling into a deep hole

Yep. That's what I'm doing. Just called your brother out for role fishing and trying to persuade me to claim on the basis of protection that he cannot provide or guarantee

Lis, it's in towns best interest to hang me. I'm going to be detrimental partially through unfortunate luck. But make no mistake, I'm definitely town. 

Your lack of appreciation as to why I wouldn't want to come out and potentially info dump on day two is strikingly bad. Even if I was putting feelers out there  to see what shook out, that action is decidedly pro town scum hunting