Space Jam Mafia: MONSTARS WIN!!!!

MWil23

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:
2 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Also important to note....

Mission appared to make his pick and has now voted to avoid modkill.....semi trying bc he drew mafia? 

What do you all think of this?

Slight scum read. Missions is unpredictable. Basically only post when he is bored and drunk. But he is more likely to try and stay alive as scum. 

I could jump on that BW. 

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:
17 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Touch, were you aware that the first vote count in my last post was incorrect (Counselor had moved to MD4L) when you voted?

yes 

Thought process behind trying to tie Finn, Dome, and MD4L instead of Finn, Dome, and Swag and/or break the tie all together?

28 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Says the guy who could have moved his vote and broken the tie. Counselor.

Got some reading to do but I saw the tie/lynch.

Who pointed out that multi civs could die? Who was on that would have made that vote a reality? 

Pickle was keeping a VC - so there is one. But was anyone else suspicious about getting a multi-lynch pulled off? 

15 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Mookie

But who would hit Counselor? More likely a redirect if I had to guess.

What out of anything from the Night events points you at Mookie? or was that just a casual vote right before a question about the nightly events? Matts

Just now, Hockey5djh said:

What out of anything from the Night events points you at Mookie? or was that just a casual vote right before a question about the nightly events? Matts

2 theories:

1. Scum left town to screw up since the 3 vote leaders were not-mafia.

2. Scum forced the 3 way lynch.

Option 1 is Mookie

Option 2 is UNT 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Who pointed out that multi civs could die? Who was on that would have made that vote a reality? 

Pickle was keeping a VC - so there is one. But was anyone else suspicious about getting a multi-lynch pulled off? 

I was just pointing out the idiocy of Counselor calling everyone idiots 30 minutes after night time when he literally could have changed the outcome with his vote. Obviously not scum tell, just bad mafia playing.

16 hours ago, MWil23 said:

NIGHT

16 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

Md4l

Does anyone know how to tell the time gap between these two post? They both just say "16 hours ago" to me. 

Theory: UNT in chat with MWLLL knew when night was going to be called, knew his vote could cause a tied, proceeded with a WIFOM vote. 

1 minute ago, Hockey5djh said:

I was just pointing out the idiocy of Counselor calling everyone idiots 30 minutes after night time when he literally could have changed the outcome with his vote. Obviously not scum tell, just bad mafia playing.

Its his MO. 

• Like 1