Space Jam Mafia: MONSTARS WIN!!!!

MWil23

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

2. Scum forced the 3 way lynch.

Option 2 is UNT 

Funny that we got to the same result a completely different way. Untouch didn't force the 3 way tie, Orca did who has since successfully claimed Michael Jordan (not a civ claim btw) but he didn't break it either.

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Does anyone know how to tell the time gap between these two post? They both just say "16 hours ago" to me. 

Theory: UNT in chat with MWLLL knew when night was going to be called, knew his vote could cause a tied, proceeded with a WIFOM vote. 

Yes, so I timed it to post my vote within a matter of a few seconds after Mwil called night because I wanted to WIFOM a vote? Why wouldn't I have just done it before? 

I actually have a really bad feeling/Theory that Orca is mafia.

The problem is that if I'm right, and there's no moves to counteract what has been done, mafia now has a player that can survive two lynches/hits.....Which means the game might already be over so I have to work under the assumption that Orca is civ.

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Does anyone know how to tell the time gap between these two post? They both just say "16 hours ago" to me. 

Theory: UNT in chat with MWLLL knew when night was going to be called, knew his vote could cause a tied, proceeded with a WIFOM vote. 

Their timestamp is both 8:00 PM; but in theory, that could be the difference of no less than 59 seconds.

2 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

I actually have a really bad feeling/Theory that Orca is mafia.

The problem is that if I'm right, and there's no moves to counteract what has been done, mafia now has a player that can survive two lynches/hits.....Which means the game might already be over so I have to work under the assumption that Orca is civ.

I've been tossing it back and forth but I don't see him coming out for the power up like he did as scum. He's been very reserved so far and a play like that makes me lean more towards civ. 

With 13 playing, it's 7 for the hammer!

VC:

2 Forge - Lola Bunny, Mission

2 Touch - Matts, Hockey
2 Pickle - MD4L, Rackcs
1 Mookie - Nacho 
1 Matts - Forge
1 MD4L - Pickle
1 Rack - Orca

Also, I have updated the OP to show draft order and writeups (no hyperlinks, just added the page).

13 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

if you hover over the "16 hours" it gives you a timestamp but that only does minutes, not seconds. Both posts happened at 8:00pm.

14 hours ago, MD4L said:

I don’t give a damn about playing poorly on day one. We can avenge it, but that reinforces my prior fears that day one was  blood bath for town.

I hate to say it....Day 1 went fine for town sans the "we didn't get mafia" part. No "specials" were lost and I'm not sure what this "shot" power is but it doesn't seem like major powers were lost.