Got a plethora of RBs, need to start 3:

Lesean McCoy @ CIN

Lamar Miller v. KC

Jordan Howard vs MIN

Duke Johnson vs NYJ

Latavius Murray @ CHI

Jacquizz Rodgers vs NE

Andre Ellington @ PHI

Honestly leading towards McCoy, Duke, and one of Howard or Miller. Also I know this isn't the right thread, but rather than waste more space, what kind of WR do you think i should go after with these guys? Should I try McCoy/Howard to get a top tier or should I try to see if Rodgers/Murray/Ellington/Kamara will get me someone solid.

1 hour ago, Mich_fan20 said:

Lesean McCoy @ CIN

Lamar Miller v. KC

Jordan Howard vs MIN

Duke Johnson vs NYJ

Latavius Murray @ CHI

Jacquizz Rodgers vs NE

Andre Ellington @ PHI

Honestly leading towards McCoy, Duke, and one of Howard or Miller. Also I know this isn't the right thread, but rather than waste more space, what kind of WR do you think i should go after with these guys? Should I try McCoy/Howard to get a top tier or should I try to see if Rodgers/Murray/Ellington/Kamara will get me someone solid.

Shady no matter what, duke if ppr for sure, and flip a coin between Miller and Howard lol

2 hours ago, Mich_fan20 said:

Lesean McCoy @ CIN

Lamar Miller v. KC

Jordan Howard vs MIN

Duke Johnson vs NYJ

Latavius Murray @ CHI

Jacquizz Rodgers vs NE

Andre Ellington @ PHI

I like Miller and Howard above Duke Johnson.

8 minutes ago, ima said:

I like Miller and Howard above Duke Johnson.

Lol. The other guy had McCoy, Duke and then a coin flip between Howard and Miller. Having a real tough time deciding between those 3. Currently have Howard and Duke (since it is PPR). Although Miller is right there.

1 hour ago, Mich_fan20 said:

Lol. The other guy had McCoy, Duke and then a coin flip between Howard and Miller. Having a real tough time deciding between those 3. Currently have Howard and Duke (since it is PPR). Although Miller is right there.

You don’t sit your first round pick ever. (shady) especially this early. He’s due, especially in PPR where he leads the Bills in catches, and now Jordan Matthews is out. Duke has also been putting up really good numbers in PPR formats as well. Howard and Miller are facing really good defenses. 

1 minute ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

You don’t sit your first round pick ever. (shady) especially this early. He’s due, especially in PPR where he leads the Bills in catches, and now Jordan Matthews is out. Duke has also been putting up really good numbers in PPR formats as well. Howard and Miller are facing really good defenses. 

Oh no, McCoy is the only one I know for a fact I'm starting. I'm leaning Duke because PPR and hes playing the Jets. Really just need help on Miller or Howard because I see them as basically equal this week

16 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Gronk out, need a TE, non ppr

Brate vs NE

Doyle vs SF

Dickson vs Detroit 

James vs Jax

Allen vs TB

Cook vs Balt

Watson vs Oak

I would lean towards Watson or Allen.  The Ravens offensive line is awful and Flacco tends to dump it to TE's or RB's when he's being pressured.  It's just a matter of whether he can actually complete it to them.  He sucks when he isn't getting protection.  Allen is probably the better bet, but we haven't really seen what he can do with Brady without Gronk there yet, but he'll most likely have a shot at a TD.   

Archived