Who to Start/Sit Thread

JaguarCrazy2832

44 minutes ago, MemphisEagles said:

Didn't get an answer. This could be the difference between 2-2 or 1-3.

Tough call. Kelvin is dealing with an injury and that offense in Carolina has looked like complete trash so far this year. Richardson isn't really a fantasy stud, but I like his situation a little more. I'd imagine he sees the field a bit more this week with Baldwin dealing with his injury...

Man these "experts" have me 2nd guessing my choice for my QB stream this week. I chose Jared Goff because a few things...

1. Sean McVay is familiar with the Dallas Defense, and he's had 10 days to prepare.
2. The Dallas secondary isn't that good. 
3. Last year when Cousins played Dallas (Mcvay was the OC) he threw for over 800 yards and 4 scores. 

But these rankings...yikes, he's not even in the top 20 in a lot of them. Has me wondering if I should just role with Alex Smith again. But Washington's secondary has been pretty damn good this year so far. Kizer is also an option...

58 minutes ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Tough call. Kelvin is dealing with an injury and that offense in Carolina has looked like complete trash so far this year. Richardson isn't really a fantasy stud, but I like his situation a little more. I'd imagine he sees the field a bit more this week with Baldwin dealing with his injury...

Yeah I'm thinking Benjamin has the higher ceiling, Richardson the higher floor. I can't decide.

Well with Crabtree out, who do I start? (Standard, no PPR)

Garcon @ ARI 

Paul Richardson vs IND

or I could drop Richardson or Brandon Oliver (handcuff for Gordon) and start: 

Devin Funchess @ NE

Tyler Lockett vs IND

Mike Wallace vs PIT 

Josh Docton @ KC

This is a big one. I have a trade posted in the other thread so it may not come to this, but i have a ton of good matchups this week. 2wr 2rb 2 flex

Hunt @ Texans - tough matchup
Hyde @ Indy - must start
Martin vs New England - how can I not play this

Zeke vs Green Bay - on the fence with this one

Parker vs Tennessee - hellooo
Cobb @ Dallas - cowboys are awful vs slot WRs this year

Hogan vs Tampa - this is a ? because I have to think Gronk will have a big day, will Grimes shut Hogan down with Hargreaves on Cooks?

The bolded are the ones I am 90% going to start. The other 3 I need to choose 2. 

2 hours ago, TheMonarch1110 said:
On 9/30/2017 at 6:44 PM, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I'd go with Goff too

Thanks you and everyone else that told me Goff. Put him in and am currently losing by the exact amount that Dalton would've gotten me instead. :'(

haha gotta love fantasy

Archived