JaguarCrazy2832

7 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I need 1 RB and a flex: Non-PPR

Mike Gillislee vs Car

Joe Mixon vs Cleveland 

Larry Fitzgerald vs SF

Adam Thielen vs Detroit 

If you help, @ me so i can return the favor 

Mixon and either Fitz or Thielen. Non-ppr takes a little of Fitz's value away, but they are playing the 49ers and the Cardinals have no running game right now, and the 49ers defense was just beaten down and the secondary is the weakest part of the defense as it is currently banged up with Reid and Foster both likely out this week. That being said, scheduling does no favors for Arizona who's on a short week while the 49ers have 10 days. I'd still probably take Fitz over Theilan though. Thielan could have the bigger game, no doubt, so I don't think that you are really going wrong either way.

Gillislee is a better play in non-ppr leagues because he gives nothing in the pass game, but Carolina is still a solid run defending team with weakness in the secondary. I feel like with Gillislee, you're basically hoping for that 1-5 yard touchdown run. I liked what the Bengals did with Mixon last week, and I'm hopeful that portends to future usage.

44 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Any big reason why? I feel like Gill is so TD dependent and the WRs have good matchups and see a ton of targets. I know Carolina is falling apart though

While yes I agree he is TD dependent, I would imagine he will get his touches against Carolina. I did like Fitz against the Niners. So if you want to substitute him for Fitz that works too. Our secondary isn't playing that great right now and with Reid out, it only helps his play. 

20 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

My team blows. No idea who to try and start anymore. Help with 1 WR and 2 flex in a PPR

Tyrell Williams vs PHI

Randall Cobb vs CHI

Mike Gillislee vs CAR

Theo Riddick vs MIN

Jermaine Kearse vs Jax

Wendell Smallwood vs LAC

Mohammed Sanu vs BUF

Wow, that is not ideal.

For WR, it'll depend on the health of Cobb. If he's going to play, he should probably be the guy. If he's not, Williams is a guy that is either going to put up a really good game against a really bad and banged up eagles secondary (so he has the matchup advantage) or I'd take Sanu. Honestly, I think I'd probably slant toward the latter and take Sanu. I have to advise to sit Kearse - that Jags defense is no joke for the most part, and I don't envision a healthy offensive performance from the Jets in that one.

For flex, I think I want to see Smallwood's usage before I do anything with him there. He should take over the Sproles role, but I don't know if that means he's on the field as much as Sproles was. He's a nice stash for the time being, but I just don't know what kind of snaps he's getting.

Neither Gillislee or Riddick have ideal matchups, and they're basically the exact opposite of one another. Gillislee you're hoping for the short touchdown, Riddick you're counting on the passing game. Honestly, flip a coin. Either guy could give you 14 or 1.

I think preference would be Cobb / Sanu / Riddick.

If Cobb is out or can't go, I'd probably slant toward Sanu / Riddick / Gillislee. But honestly, you're throwing darts at this point.

17 hours ago, kyle21121 said:

Pick 3 RB PPR

Howard at GB

Cohen at GB

Cook vs DET

Carson vs IND

Mixon at CLE

I will likely flex one considering I seem to have a very favourable week at RB but at WR I've started Pryor each week and I'm considering benching him for Chris Hogan (Beckham and Keenan Allen are my other starters at WR) would this be something to consider (PPR)?

Also my weekly Stafford or Prescott debate in which I've chosen wrong each week haha. 

6 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I'd go with Cohen. His reception totals and yards have been very close and the difference will be that Cohen gets carries too

Plus, Howard still isn't 100%. My understanding is that he has an AC Joint issue, which can be very painful when getting tackled so he may leave and come back several times throughout the game, which is what he did last week I believe. That could lead to increased snap totals for Cohen on a short week.

1 hour ago, Forge said:
7 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I'd go with Cohen. His reception totals and yards have been very close and the difference will be that Cohen gets carries too

Plus, Howard still isn't 100%. My understanding is that he has an AC Joint issue, which can be very painful when getting tackled so he may leave and come back several times throughout the game, which is what he did last week I believe. That could lead to increased snap totals for Cohen on a short week.

Thanks I just hate any and all TNF games when using players. Seems to always backfire on me.

Trying to decide who to go for at DST this week. 

Currently have the Packers in hosting the bears and that could be a good matchup but the Ravens got dropped too. Despite playing very poorly on Sunday, I think they're a good bounce back candidate against Big Ben on the road. The problem is they don't clear waivers until Friday, after the Packers play tomorrow. So I'd have to drop them ahead of time and hope I'm able to get the Ravens or carry two defenses this week. What should I do?

Archived