Who to Start/Sit Thread

JaguarCrazy2832

3 hours ago, SeanTayorsaPIMP said:

Love the players, hate the matchup. A timeshare against Seattle's D doesn't appeal to me. If Murray can't go and it's a full workload for Henry that does change things a bit. I like JStew with Olsen being out and the matchup against a terrible Saints D. Gillislee is a risk here (TD dependent) but he is taking on the all the goal line work in a high potent offense that will score the ball a lot. I could easily see him leading the league in rushing TDs much like the years Blount had with the team. 

You have a lot of good choices here, it's just a matter of which ones hit. Please do not take my word as gospel. I'm just thinking what I would do in your situation. Good luck!

That's the thing i already move Stew and Gill to Rb1 & 2 so i will have flexibility in my flex. But even Fitz doesnt make me feel good. Kind of hope Murray misses so Henry is an easy start

3 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

That's the thing i already move Stew and Gill to Rb1 & 2 so i will have flexibility in my flex. But even Fitz doesnt make me feel good. Kind of hope Murray misses so Henry is an easy start

You know what, I should've told you that I have Fitz in two of my leagues and its probably more of a bias on my part hoping that he turns it around this week. As it turns out, Murray didn't practice today so things are looking up for Henry. I think you need to go with your gut on that one. Even going up against a stout D like Seattle, Henry would get a ton of carries with Murray out. Also with Seattle's offense stalled right now, it doesn't seem like the Titans will be playing catch up on offense. Henry would definitely be a quality start. Of course, go with your gut and just continue to monitor the injury reports. 

34 minutes ago, SeanTayorsaPIMP said:

You know what, I should've told you that I have Fitz in two of my leagues and its probably more of a bias on my part hoping that he turns it around this week. As it turns out, Murray didn't practice today so things are looking up for Henry. I think you need to go with your gut on that one. Even going up against a stout D like Seattle, Henry would get a ton of carries with Murray out. Also with Seattle's offense stalled right now, it doesn't seem like the Titans will be playing catch up on offense. Henry would definitely be a quality start. Of course, go with your gut and just continue to monitor the injury reports. 

I appreciate the comments. I like Fitz alot but Nelson is hot and Kearse gets alot of looks too. Palmer seems to be aging quickly and teams might be focusing on Fitz more. Idk

PPR league, rank these 3 Panthers home against the Saints.

Kelvin Benjamin

Christian McCaffery

Jonathan Stewart.

I have too many Panthers and I don't want to start all 3. For the record, I'm actually leaning towards starting JStew over McCaffery even in a ppr league. I just think he'll see more touches and has a better shot at the end zone. Am I crazy to start Stewart over McCaffery??

1 hour ago, holt_bruce81 said:
2 hours ago, JBURGE25 said:

Pick 1, standard scoring

Hogan vs Houston
Mixon @ GB
Marvin Jones vs Atlanta
Kearse vs Miami

It's between Jones and Kearse for me.

Is it bad that I was trying to decide between Hogan and Mixon...... lol

33 minutes ago, SeanTayorsaPIMP said:

PPR league, rank these 3 Panthers home against the Saints.

Kelvin Benjamin

Christian McCaffery

Jonathan Stewart.

I have too many Panthers and I don't want to start all 3. For the record, I'm actually leaning towards starting JStew over McCaffery even in a ppr league. I just think he'll see more touches and has a better shot at the end zone. Am I crazy to start Stewart over McCaffery??

This is tough. If you have the WRs for it, I'd almost say the RBs. That's a close call for me though.

0.5 PPR, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, 2 Flex

RBs

C.J. Anderson Vs Bills 

Christian McCaffery Vs Saints

Buck Allen Vs Jaguars

Chris Carson Vs Titans

Derrick Henry Vs Seahawks

WRs

Odell Beckham Vs Eagles

Keenan Allen Vs Chiefs

Martavis Bryant Vs Bears

DeVante  Parker Vs Jets

Tyrell Williams Vs Chiefs

Right now I def playing Anderson, Beckham, and Allen.  I'm still trying to figure out my RB2 spot and my two flex spots.  Right now I'm thinking CMC, Parker and Bryant.

Who would you start?

Thank you

On 9/21/2017 at 7:59 AM, TheMonarch1110 said:

Anderson and Hyde...
The other 2 are close. Think I lean Stewart though.

Here's mine-
.5 ppr
McCoy vs DEN
Cohen vs PIT
C. Thompson vs OAK

If Howard is out, I'll go Cohen..... I think.

IDK man, Im so torn on Stewart and Allen. I think since West in limited, Allen could get a whole lotta play especially in a PPR. Stweart scares me because hes so TD dependent and could lay another 15 carry 60 yards 0 TD performance with no pass catching out of the backfield. Im essentially banking on Stewart getting 1 or 2 goal line carries.

Also, Im starting Cohen in the flex over Howard in my one league. Since I think the Steelers are going to be up big, there will be a lot of play from behind passing plays with Cohen getting a lot of catches since they will always be passing in catchup mode in the 2nd half. Plus, I think if it does get out of hand in the second half, they will sit Howard since he has a lingering shoulder injury. Essentially Im playing Cohen this week because the Bears are going to get crushed and he will get a lot of garbage time points in the second half.

Archived