Who to Start/Sit Thread

JaguarCrazy2832

15 minutes ago, Duffman57 said:

I need to pick 2 (1 WR 1 Flex) of the following: (standard scoring)

Carlos Hyde vs Sea

Devante Adams vs Atl

Stephon Diggs vs Pit

I like the matchups WAY more for the WR's, but I think the sheer volume that Hyde will get is going to be solid points.

Well after last weeks performance, I feel like Diggs is a must start. And I just have more confidence in Adams than I do the 49ers, who are probably going to be down 35-0 at half. 

Just now, holt_bruce81 said:

Well after last weeks performance, I feel like Diggs is a must start. And I just have more confidence in Adams than I do the 49ers, who are probably going to be down 35-0 at half. 

Honestly, I think the SF DL vs the Seattle OL is going to be a massacre.  SF's DL beat up a formidable OL in Carolina last week, they're going to murder Seattles OL.  This seems like it's going to be a defensive dominated game with a lot of nothing on offense.  But someone has to put up yards for SF, and I think Hyde can get that done.  Honestly, even without Foster, I REALLY like SF's defense, even though their CB's are pretty weak, their DL is really, really good, and when Foster is healthy, their LB's are near elite.

12 hours ago, AirMcNair said:

Should I be going with Chris Carson or Thomas Rawls this week? Rawls is available on waivers. 12 team league.

Rawls is Pete Carrolls guy. He should get the bulk of the action. Hes far and away the best rb on that team imo

20 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

If Bradford is hurting does that hurt Thielen enough to where i should start one of these guys in my flex? Non-ppr

Randall cobb vs atl

T. Williams vs mia

Chris Hogan vs NO

Cohen vs TB(Howard questionable?)

Also still really struggling with another non ppr flex spot:

J.Stew vs Buff

Thielen vs Pitt

Fitzgerald vs Indy

J.allen vs Clev

Tolbert vs Car(Shady hurting too)

Anybody, thoughts?

Just now, Frankie2Gunz said:

10 team PPR and I need to start one.

Howard, Gillislee or CJ Anderson.  I'm leaning towards Gillislee bc Howard may be limited with a shoulder injury.  Thoughts?

I was weary of Gillislee because of the Pats committee style but he's good and seems to me he's got the defined position when inside the 20. Also, it's the Saints defense so that's a plus. That would be my pick. 

Archived