Who to Start/Sit Thread

JaguarCrazy2832

1 hour ago, BillSabre said:

PPR with bonus for over 100 yards and long TD bonus also

pick one for flex 

Demarco Murray

Tyrell Williams 

Murray has a tough matchup, but Tennessee has a good offensive line to counter. I can't help but think he finds the end zone at least once this week. Williams has more potential to meet those bonuses and a good matchup, but I'm not sure how many targets he gets; I also think Mike Williams is due to debut this week as well which doesn't help his cause in a crowded WR corps.

I'd go with Murray. Dependable producer who can hit big.

trying to decide between Cooper Kupp, Trevor Siemian, and Sterling Shepard in my flex slot. I also have delanie walker that I might stick in there  but I dont think he has as high of a ceiling as these other guys (and i'm a bit wary against the jags secondary)

5 minutes ago, Big Cat said:

Need second WR between Dez, Gollowday, Krupp, and Corey Davis.  Any observations would be greatly appreciated.  If possible please rank.

Dez is going up against Denver this week, I'd be too scared to use him. I'd think Kupp would be the safest, since in theory, Norman would be shadowing Sammy Watkins. Then maybe Davis and then Gollowday, just based on the Jags and Giants defenses. But that's just my thoughts. Kupp is also the only one with a home game i think

3 hours ago, AirMcNair said:

Should I be going with Chris Carson or Thomas Rawls this week? Rawls is available on waivers. 12 team league.

When Rawls returns I think he'll dominate carries. Maybe not at first, but after 2-3 games I think he'll be considered the lead man out of that backfield. If not for injury last season, Seattle's backfield probably isn't even up for debate right now. Rawls was absolutely dominant down the stretch in 2015 while filling in for Lynch.

While I think Chris Carson is worth a stash in dynasty or deeper leagues, he'll become an afterthought once Rawls gets back on his feet. 

11 hours ago, Big Cat said:

Need second WR between Dez, Gollowday, Krupp, and Corey Davis.  Any observations would be greatly appreciated.  If possible please rank.

To me Davis is 4. Assuming Watkins is match with Norman I'd consider Kupp but go Dez. Allen still caught some passes last week:

Dez

Kupp

Gollo

Davis

11 hours ago, tab said:

trying to decide between Cooper Kupp, Trevor Siemian, and Sterling Shepard in my flex slot. I also have delanie walker that I might stick in there  but I dont think he has as high of a ceiling as these other guys (and i'm a bit wary against the jags secondary)

If you can start a QB i would do it. Floor is higher and the ceiling is much higher

If Bradford is hurting does that hurt Thielen enough to where i should start one of these guys in my flex? Non-ppr

Randall cobb vs atl

T. Williams vs mia

Chris Hogan vs NO

Cohen vs TB(Howard questionable?)

Also still really struggling with another non ppr flex spot:

J.Stew vs Buff

Thielen vs Pitt

Fitzgerald vs Indy

J.allen vs Clev

Tolbert vs Car(Shady hurting too)

Archived