Who to Start/Sit Thread

JaguarCrazy2832

Standard scoring, if Demarco can't suit up would you start Derrick Henry vs Seattle or Melvin Gordon (listed as questionable but looks to be a go) vs KC?

My other RB's are Kareem Hunt and CJ Anderson and they are locks to me over Gordon at this point.

14 hours ago, dtait93 said:

Standard scoring, if Demarco can't suit up would you start Derrick Henry vs Seattle or Melvin Gordon (listed as questionable but looks to be a go) vs KC?

My other RB's are Kareem Hunt and CJ Anderson and they are locks to me over Gordon at this point.

Gordon and don't think twice 

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Ok here are my game day questions. 3 different leagues

1) PPR- Austin Hooper vs DET or Kyle Rudolph (sans Bradford) vs TB?

2) PPR- Jacquizz Rodgers vs MIN or Jamision Crowder vs OAK?

3) Standard- Tyreek Hill vs LAC or Isisah Crowell vs IND? 

Thanks in advance.

Hooper

Crowder

Crowell 

4 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Murray vs Seattle

Mixon vs GB

Cohen vs Pitt

Non-PPR

Cohen plays at 1 so if Murray is a late scratch it has to be Mixon. Murray is talented but idk if he gets the touches to earn a RB2 spot. Thoughts?

Tough spot my friend. If it were PPR I would say Cohen no doubt. Wouldn't trust a gimped Murray, especially with that beast Henry there on his heels. Today may just be the day we see Mixon take the reigns for good as he is definitely better than Hill and the new OC will probably wanna utilize the best available players. I see some points coming in that game today.

2 minutes ago, BillSabre said:

Tough spot my friend. If it were PPR I would say Cohen no doubt. Wouldn't trust a gimped Murray, especially with that beast Henry there on his heels. Today may just be the day we see Mixon take the reigns for good as he is definitely better than Hill and the new OC will probably wanna utilize the best available players. I see some points coming in that game today.

Thanks! Another one, it seems like Murray is playing.

Would you start Henry over Fitzgerald or JJ Nelson?  Also non-ppr? 

I like Gillislee and J-Stew but need a flex

10 hours ago, BillSabre said:

Need one for flex spot   (PPR)

James White

Tevin Coleman 

TY Hilton

Tyrell Williams.

Already have Bell, Crabtree and Hill locked in.

PS.... Should I swap Williams for Williams in case he blows up?

I'd go White actually. He is catching a ton of passes and getting a decent number of carries too

Archived