Fiba World Cup 2019 Thread

NYRaider

3 minutes ago, champ11 said:

The Philippines are obviously terrible....but Serbia dropped 126 on them in 40 minutes. Jokic was +40 in 17 minutes. Serbia is good as hell 

You are so damn unpatriotic it's not even funny. You are more concern about Serbia than team USA??? We get it, Jokic is a beast! But damn, where does your true colors lie??????

P.s, I haven't watched a game since the exhibitions and probably won't either. This team just is average AF. Pop has his work cut it out for him. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

You are so damn unpatriotic it's not even funny. You are more concern about Serbia than team USA??? We get it, Jokic is a beast! But damn, where does your true colors lie??????

P.s, I haven't watched a game since the exhibitions and probably won't either. This team just is average AF. Pop has his work cut it out for him. 

I woke up at 330 to watch Canada lose by 20 to Australia I’ll be damned if you can’t wake up at 530 to watch US win a bronze medal. Talk about unpatriotic..

4 minutes ago, kyle21121 said:

I woke up at 330 to watch Canada lose by 20 to Australia I’ll be damned if you can’t wake up at 530 to watch US win a bronze medal. Talk about unpatriotic..

Oh, I will be up FAR before 5:30, just won't be to watch the games lol....Unless I watch it at work, which I guess I can do that. 

4 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Oh, I will be up FAR before 5:30, just won't be to watch the games lol....Unless I watch it at work, which I guess I can do that. 

If that’s the case you may as well watch haha. It is perfectly understandable to miss this tournament because of the times but if your up anyways for work and your able to watch why not? 

18 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

brah I'm a Serbia supporter. my true colors lie with Jokic

My rooting interest for FIBA:

1. Serbia

2. Spain

3. USA (S/O Mason Plumlee)

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, champ11 said:

brah I'm a Serbia supporter. my true colors lie with Jokic

My rooting interest for FIBA:

1. Serbia

2. Spain

3. USA (S/O Mason Plumlee)

I respect that. Only guy I stan for on the USA team is Mitchell. Do not give a flying phuck about anyone else on the team. 

28 minutes ago, kyle21121 said:

If that’s the case you may as well watch haha. It is perfectly understandable to miss this tournament because of the times but if your up anyways for work and your able to watch why not? 

Will do, I mean these guys are in a dog fight against damn near everyone so the games should be competitive throughout.