Bitcoin

BayRaider

Just now, Outpost31 said:

I'm not going to.  I still think this gets to 50 cents, maybe even a dollar by December.

I've been buying 5,000-ish Doge per week for the past 10-ish weeks and I've got 100,000 Doge.

I'm literally seeing 1,000 dollar increases at like 5 minute intervals right now.

Every cent it goes up, there's a thousand. 

It's at 25 ****ing cents right now. 

26 cents, there's another 1,000 dollars. 

2 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I'm not going to.  I still think this gets to 50 cents, maybe even a dollar by December.

I've been buying 5,000-ish Doge per week for the past 10-ish weeks and I've got 100,000 Doge.

I'm literally seeing 1,000 dollar increases at like 5 minute intervals right now.

Every cent it goes up, there's a thousand. 

It's at 25 ****ing cents right now. 

That should be me right now lol

Just now, Fresh Prince said:

If that happens I’ll come meet you in our matching yachts 

https://rektcapital.substack.com/p/a-historic-moment-for-altcoins

I'm putting 10,000 into alt coins.

I don't give a ****.

I'm not spending it, and I do plenty of smart investing to afford it.

Next time there's a little dip across all cryptocurrency, I'm going balls ****ing deep. 

I'm celebrating tonight.  With a six pack of Sam Adams Irish Red, which is officially my favorite beer.

Roughly 15,000 dollars in unrealized gains and I celebrate with a six pack of beer at 9.99 at the local grocery store.  What the **** do I need Dogecoin to get to 10 dollars for? 

8 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I'm celebrating tonight.  With a six pack of Sam Adams Irish Red, which is officially my favorite beer.

Roughly 15,000 dollars in unrealized gains and I celebrate with a six pack of beer at 9.99 at the local grocery store.  What the **** do I need Dogecoin to get to 10 dollars for? 

you should sell it all tonight and then thank me with beer as you see it tumble to sub penny in the next few days and you lose out on $25k

Edited by incognito_man

Just now, incognito_man said:

you should sell it all tonight and then thank me with beer as you see it tumble to sub penny in the next few days and you lose out on $25k

That's a no for me, dawg.

Got out with 10,000 dollars in profit during the 2017 spike in cryptocurrency.

With my smart investments in high yield dividend ETFs, gold, silver, platinum, palladium, uranium, Berkshire, Amazon, treasuries, IRAs and general stinginess, I'm retiring at 40 and having more money than I'll ever need.  If some 1930's type Great Depression 2.0 hits and I have to work until 50, well, I enjoy my job, love the people I work with and live well below my means quite happily. 

Crypto is my chance at going from a 50-100,000 population city happy life and retired at 40 to an ultra happy life on oceanfront property in Costa Rica. 

If I lose 10,000 dollars I lost 10,000 dollars on a wild ride that I enjoyed. 

I'd rather regret not getting out early enough than selling too early. 

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

That's a no for me, dawg.

Got out with 10,000 dollars in profit during the 2017 spike in cryptocurrency.

With my smart investments in high yield dividend ETFs, gold, silver, platinum, palladium, uranium, Berkshire, Amazon, treasuries, IRAs and general stinginess, I'm retiring at 40 and having more money than I'll ever need.  If some 1930's type Great Depression 2.0 hits and I have to work until 50, well, I enjoy my job, love the people I work with and live well below my means quite happily. 

Crypto is my chance at going from a 50-100,000 population city happy life and retired at 40 to an ultra happy life on oceanfront property in Costa Rica. 

If I lose 10,000 dollars I lost 10,000 dollars on a wild ride that I enjoyed. 

I'd rather regret not getting out early enough than selling too early. 

I am a fan of Nassim Taleb and barbell. I get it :)