The Official Thread of The []_[]

ttitansfan4life

Richt is getting alot of crap for playcalling, but everything looks worse when you have a QB completing the ball at only a 53% clip. We really need Rosier to be able to make the simple throws and let our studs get some YAC and it's not happening. Unfortunately, I think we only win if the defense plays out of its mind. 

8 minutes ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

Richt is getting alot of crap for playcalling, but everything looks worse when you have a QB completing the ball at only a 53% clip. We really need Rosier to be able to make the simple throws and let our studs get some YAC and it's not happening. Unfortunately, I think we only win if the defense plays out of its mind. 

Malik sucked on Saturday but there’s so much Richt can do that he hasn’t added to the playbook to make it easier. How about simple motions? Get a defense thinking pre snap. Helping to identify coverage. That to me should be basics of any offense. Malik is what he is.... A one read read QB. It would help more by using motions to set up mismatches and helping the one read QB with identifying coverages. Just doesn’t make sense to me. There is literally no downside to it and if Miami didn’t have the worst media members in the country, his *** would get questioned on it.

Edited by ttitansfan4life

3 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Malik sucked on Saturday but there’s so much Richt can do that he hasn’t added to the playbook to make it easier. How about simple motions? Get a defense thinking pre snap. Helping to identify coverage. That to me should be basics of any offense. Malik is what he is.... A one read read QB. It would help more by using motions to set up mismatches and helping the one read QB with identifying coverages. Just doesn’t make sense to me. There is literally no downside to it and if Miami didn’t have the worst media members in the country, his *** would get questioned on it.

there were numerous times on saturday where malik flat-out missed an open receiver on his first read. how much easier could we possibly be making it for him?

20 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

there were numerous times on saturday where malik flat-out missed an open receiver on his first read. how much easier could we possibly be making it for him?

I admit he sucked against UNC after having a damn near flawless game against Syracuse. More high percentage throws early would help him(bubble screens, slants, etc.) Use the middle of field more often as well.

12 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

I admit he sucked against UNC after having a damn near flawless game against Syracuse. More high percentage throws early would help him(bubble screens, slants, etc.) Use the middle of field more often as well.

yeah it's crazy, syracuse was his best game of the year and he immediately followed it up with his worst. if we get syracuse malik and the receivers actually catch stuff we're gonna have a real good shot...but that's a hefty ask lol

Artur Sitkowski flips to Rutgers. That should tell you all you need to know.  He got benched at IMG after looking horrible. Definitely didn’t take the step like he was supposed to. Dodged a bullet here. Richt needs to get after Dorian Thompson-Robinson.

Edited by ttitansfan4life

38 minutes ago, Hurricane Season said:

I don't know **** about college hoops anymore.

Apparently Miami has a guy coming in that will probably be a lotto pick next year... and they're #13 in the preseason poll.

Yea they could have potentially two actually. The sophomore Bruce Brown and the freshman Lonnie Walker. Lonnie is just coming off a knee injury that kept him out all summer up until about a month ago. This will likely be Miami’s most “talented” team ever. Will they put that altogether this year? Hard to tell but the talent is definitely there especially in the backcourt. They played their first exhibition game last night and sophomore D.J. Visiljevic had a huge game with 30 points and 8 three-pointers. Obviously it’s just an exhibition game against some scrub team but it’s nice to see them space the floor and knockdown 3’s. Having guys like Brown, Walker, and even the other freshman Chris Lykes adds players who can get the ball to players in space. DJ in the corners all day for 3’s. Our backcourt lacked depth and star power last year(although Brown came on towards the end of season) but it looks like that’s changed. The front court is my worry. Has Huell developed further? Can Izendu prevent from getting pushed around? Both needed the weight room bad. Should be a fun year though for Canes basketball although the cloud of this FBI investigation puts a damper on whatever they do this season imo.

• Like 1

I don't know what I find more surprising; that there is an actual Rutgers football message board populated by several people or that they are celebrating that they were able to flip Sitkowski from Miami like they walked in and stole him from under Richt's nose.  

1 hour ago, cp0k2 said:

I don't know what I find more surprising; that there is an actual Rutgers football message board populated by several people or that they are celebrating that they were able to flip Sitkowski from Miami like they walked in and stole him from under Richt's nose.  

Lmao I read their board and thought it was hilarious. Like they came in and stole him r something.  Delusional fans but let them have their “highly ranked 4* QB” who got benched for a 2* walk on in high school.