The Official Thread of The []_[]

ttitansfan4life

On 6/15/2020 at 7:52 AM, Hurricane Season said:

I have very little hope that the season is even going to happen tbh

I don’t think it will. 

Miami landed consensus top 10 overall prospect James Williams last night, so recruiting has been a win recently. Just need to actually field an offense.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Can we please get rid of Manny Diaz? We aren’t going to win a Natty with him. He’s been abused in just about every major game he’s played in. He can’t beat great teams. Hell, he can’t even keep it respectable against great teams.

He shouldn’t have survived last year to be honest. He seems like a great dude, but we need a savant. Miami is a big enough name to get an elite HC. I’d do everything in my power to get Urban Meyer to come back to FLA. 

1 hour ago, QBIso said:

Can we please get rid of Manny Diaz? We aren’t going to win a Natty with him. He’s been abused in just about every major game he’s played in. He can’t beat great teams. Hell, he can’t even keep it respectable against great teams.

He shouldn’t have survived last year to be honest. He seems like a great dude, but we need a savant. Miami is a big enough name to get an elite HC. I’d do everything in my power to get Urban Meyer to come back to FLA. 

If Meyer wants to stay married, it will never happen.  He couldn't resist the temptations in Gainesville, can't see her agreeing to move to South Beach

7 minutes ago, INbengalfan said:

If Meyer wants to stay married, it will never happen.  He couldn't resist the temptations in Gainesville, can't see her agreeing to move to South Beach

Really? As someone that lives in Ohio, I would think Miami weather trumps NE Ohio weather. I doubt that would dissuade him. 

On 12/13/2020 at 7:12 AM, QBIso said:

Urban Meyer isn't taking a job at Miami. 

• 1 year later...