FF Big Big Brother 8: Finn wins! Postgame show NOW

Malfatron

Just now, Outpost31 said:

No, there was some shooting HOH challenge and you and Pickle both targeted Gopher and I when you were allegedly allies with us.  It happened.  It was plain to see for everybody.  It was either the epitome of stupid or enemy action.  I never could tell which.

That is your opinion and a bad one. I told you then why I did it. You just thought I was lying when I told the truth. You are an idiot and chose to believe the lies you were told by others

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

- @Nazgul: A key event you point to in your game was our interaction, specifically the listing of player priorities. From what I read in our PMs, it was taken for what it was. Did you ever think of asking to "jump up" that list?

I never considered asking if I could "jump up" the list, no.

The way I see it is that if I even asked that than my loyalty may have been questioned. You could have started wondering if I was thinking about jumping ship (I was considering it) and may have wanted to do something about me before I could do something about you. If that makes sense? When you told me about the priority I obviously wasn't going to make a big deal about it and give a reason for alarm. I blew it off and stashed it to use later. I guess I was semi hoping it would resolve itself. It didn't. And you ended up re-affirming that (I believe) at F6 that I was still third on priority. By now I was confident it was Outpost and was pretty sure that the other was Flux. I wasn't fully confident it was Flux though. I went back and forth between him and Finn for a while. I certainly could made better dialogue about this, sure. But to me I kept the information stashed and knew that I wouldn't be satisfied with a 4th place finish. My mindset at the time wasn't that I was being disloyal to the loyalty that you showed me - but rather I was protecting my own game and putting my interest firsts. 

So maybe it was a selfish play not to question it more - but I think it ended up being the right move for me since it set me up to get here now.

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

That is your opinion and a bad one. I told you then why I did it. You just thought I was lying when I told the truth. You are an idiot and chose to believe the lies you were told by others

Lol.  At least I’m not stupid enough to thin attacking allies in an HOH is ever a good idea.  I might be an idiot, but I’m not THAT stupid.

44 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

1 last question for both of you before I begin my deliberations....

@FinneasGage @Nazgul

What are some of the things you regret doing this game and if given the chance, would like to change about it.  

I don't play this game with regrets. Things happen to quickly to ponder "what could have been." You have to make a decision and stick with it. Because once you do there are no do-overs. I don't know how this game would have played out for me if I did anything differently. Especially post-Jury. Once I decided to team up with Flux and take out Touch over Finn that was the beginning of my route to the end. Everything pretty much went according to plan - minus the time I botched that last Veto and cost Flux F3, because I easily could have had that competition if I paid a little more attention to the details. I know this probably isn't the answer you're looking for, but when I play Big Brother, Mafia, Survivor, etc. I have both eyes on the prize in front of me. I can't allow myself to be distracted by things in the past.

4 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

I don't play this game with regrets. Things happen to quickly to ponder "what could have been." You have to make a decision and stick with it. Because once you do there are no do-overs. I don't know how this game would have played out for me if I did anything differently. Especially post-Jury. Once I decided to team up with Flux and take out Touch over Finn that was the beginning of my route to the end. Everything pretty much went according to plan - minus the time I botched that last Veto and cost Flux F3, because I easily could have had that competition if I paid a little more attention to the details. I know this probably isn't the answer you're looking for, but when I play Big Brother, Mafia, Survivor, etc. I have both eyes on the prize in front of me. I can't allow myself to be distracted by things in the past.

dork answer 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Yes, Nazgul lied and stabbed you in the back.  And TLO. 

Finn got rid of you because of me.  I told him you were threatening me and campaigning hard to get rid of Finn.  I needed to separate  you two to keep ET safe. 

Do you think this is news to me?

It was pretty clear you had some sort of side deal with ET and stabbed me in the back.  Pretty weak tbh. 

6 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

Thank you for your time and honesty in answering my questions.  I will take my leave to deliberate your fate 

11 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Lol.  At least I’m not stupid enough to thin attacking allies in an HOH is ever a good idea.  I might be an idiot, but I’m not THAT stupid.

On 10/7/2019 at 5:31 PM, Outpost31 said:

@Nazgul, concede defeat or suffer the same consequences.

22 hours ago, Malfatron said:

FINAL HOH: CROSS-SPORTS CONFIDENCE PICKS!

@Outpost31

@Nazgul

For the final HOH, you have to use your knowledge of multiple different sports to best the other player in this challenge.

You will pick a winner and give a Confidence score of 1-15 (can only use each number once).

If your team wins, you get this number of points.

Most points wins!!

Moves are due Tuesday 11 PM CST

Games:

Wed 4:02 PM -  MLB: St. Louis at Atlanta

Wed 6 PM - NBA preseason: Dallas at Detroit

Wed 7 PM - NBA preseason: Utah at Milwaukee

Wed 7:37 PM - MLB: Nationals at Dodgers

Thurs 6 PM - NHL: Lightning at Maple Leafs

Thurs 8 PM - NHL: Bruins at Avalanche

Friday: 6 PM - NHL:  Panthers at Sabres

Friday 6 PM - NHL: Ducks at Blue Jackets

Friday/Saturday: MLB LCS game 1: Yankees/Twins vs Astros/Rays  (pick a grouping because the winners are TBD)

Sat 2:30 PM - CFB: Washington State at Arizona State

Sat 6:30 PM - CFB: Penn State at Iowa

Sun 8:30 AM - NFL: Carolina at Tampa Bay

Sun noon - NFL: Minnesota at Philadelphia

Sun noon - NFL: Saints at Jaguars

Sun 3:05 PM - NFL: Falcons at Cardinals

Good luck!

22 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

@Nazgul, please concede.  Lol.

21 hours ago, Nazgul said:

If @Outpost31 is willing to concede here, I will take him to F2 with me right here and now.
If I am lying - I would like no one on the jury to vote for me. I would concede the finals.

21 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

@Malfatron, I accept.

I’m sorry, Finn, but this is the only way to guarantee I’ll go to the final two.  If Nazgul is lying, you’ll win.  

@Malfatron, I concede defeat.

21 hours ago, Malfatron said:

i will ask one more time.

@Outpost31 is your final decision to concede to Nazgul?

quote this post in your answer.

Final answer.  I concede defeat.  If I’m wrong here, 3rd place again with three consecutive final 7 finishes and Nazgul will have another unanimous defeat.  

Facts show something a little different

5 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

more than just outpost were claiming you were trying hard to get me out of the game and ****ting on me. that, coupled with your general aloofness when i was talking to you about the eviction, made it seem legit. from my perspective, you backstabbed me and then went off on me for retaliating. i live with myself pretty comfortably after your diatribe where you pretty much confirmed you weren't a real pal at all. it's still not personal for me. 

@FinneasGagewhat exactly were the false allegations against mission?  Has it not occurred to you given what Outpost said (that he lied to you about what I said to him specifically to drive a wedge between us) that maybe the others were doing the same?

5 hours ago, Nazgul said:

I appreciate this question.

1a. Cruel Summer
1b. Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Price
1c. Lover
1d. Death By A Thousand Cuts
1e. Cornelia Street
1f. The Man
1g. London Boy
1h. Soon You'll Get Better
1i. Daylight
1j. I Think He Knows
1k. The Archer
1l. False God
1m. Paper Rings
1n. ME!
1o. You Need To Calm Down
1p. Afterglow
1q.  I Forgot That You Existed

Woah I basically agree with your entire top-7 more or less

1 minute ago, mission27 said:

@FinneasGagewhat exactly were the false allegations against mission?  Has it not occurred to you given what Outpost said (that he lied to you about what I said to him specifically to drive a wedge between us) that maybe the others were doing the same?

Wonder why no one ever gives him the whole truth xD

1 minute ago, mission27 said:

Woah I basically agree with your entire top-7 more or less

Exquisite taste. I took like 30 minutes on this question re-listening to snippets of each song, fyi.
I think I took this question the most serious so far.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mission27 said:

that you were campaigning against me and ****ting on me essentially. i didn't know outpost hammed it up until after i nom'd you.