FF Big Big Brother 8: Finn wins! Postgame show NOW

Malfatron

It was getting too late in the game to avoid this any longer.  We’re gonna take a stroll down memory lane tonight.  My memories.  Gonna have to atone for some sins, admit some mistakes, and reveal some secrets.  It’s not going to be fun, but I did what I had to do that was best for me in this game.  

I really do love this game.  Everything about it.  I will never take things personally in this game, and I hope everyone feels the same.  

First PM I sent after sending one to Julie was to ET.  Told him, "Final Four, you, me and whoever else is there."  He agreed.  From there, we agreed to not get in each other's way and to help each other make it to the final four when that help was necessary.  I've kept my end of the deal, and thus, I cannot go after ET here.  @ET80, you are safe from nomination. 

THIS is why I could not use the POV on Mission.  I knew ET would be the next man up. 

That was the second time I have saved ET from getting eliminated in this game. 

@Adrenaline_Flux, you are also safe from nomination.

@FinneasGage, you are safe from nomination. 

@theuntouchable I have nominated you for eviction.  I wish I didn't have to do this.  I've got nothing against you, and if you could step away for a moment and look at this from an outside perspective, I think you'd understand.  Not only are you trying to go after my guy Finn, but also, as you can see, there is nobody else I can go after. 

@Nazgul, the same that I just said to Touch is true for you.  I don't want you gone here, but I have no other options. 

It's getting to the point of the game where enemies have to be made.  It's not fun, and I know the work both of you have put into getting this far.  I know this feeling well since it was at about this point last year that I got nominated here.  It's nothing personal for either of you. 

Flux, I think you know that if one of these two should remove themselves, I will be forced to nominate you in their place.  Again, that will not be personal.  Just the point in the game where things like this have to happen. 

And one more note, Finn, Touch is going to tell you that I was instrumental in getting Pickle out.  I would say there is 30% truth in that.  I told everyone what had to happen to get Pickle out hoping they would take the hint and get it done.  I know you trusted Pickle, and I do not know why you couldn't see that I could not trust Pickle.  He back doored me, and then he lied about me not being the target.  He still blamed me for Orca getting voted out.  If you recall, I got Orca voted out to save YOU.  I voted to evict Touch there because I owed you that much, but I wanted Pickle gone. 

Edited by Outpost31
  • Like 1

VETO: Minority Report

no working together

Players left in the game

1. @ET80

2. @Outpost31

3. @theuntouchable

4. @Nazgul

5. @Adrenaline_Flux

6. @FinneasGage

The game is simple. I will ask about a series of categories, each of which have 2 possible choices.

Your goal is to be in the minority of people that answered the choice you did.

For each question you answer in the minority, you'll get a point.

Most points at the end wins.

Tiebreaker will be least total amount of people who picked the same choices as you.

Example: A or B

4 people pick A. 2 people pick B. The people who pick B get a point.

deadline: Tuesday 5 pm cst

Make your choices

1. TV Show:  Breaking Bad or The Wire

2. Fantasy Movies: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter

3. Classic Rock Bands: The Eagles or Tom Petty

4. Steak:  Ribeye or Filet Mignon

5. Super Hero Actress: Brie Larson or Gal Gadot

6.  Outdoor fun: Waterpark or Roller Coaster

7. Reality Game Shows:  Survivor or Big Brother

8.  Credo:  Revenge or Turn the other Cheek

9. Classic Horror Villain:  Jason or Freddy

10. Veggie:  Carrot or Tomato