FF Big Big Brother 8: Finn wins! Postgame show NOW

Malfatron

@FinneasGage, I didn’t want to do this.  You have given me zero reassurance that I can still trust you.  I wanted it to be me and you, but you could not accept that I wanted to win this game and played accordingly.  

I love you, Finn, but I have to nominate you here.  I want it to be clear I was not talked into this.  Everybody knew going into this my plan was to replace either nominee with Flux.  Even Flux understood this, but of everyone remaining, you are the only one who has not expressed interest in working with me.

I hope we can still be friends outside of this house.  This kills me to do this to you.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

@FinneasGage, I didn’t want to do this.  You have given me zero reassurance that I can still trust you.  I wanted it to be me and you, but you could not accept that I wanted to win this game and played accordingly.  

I love you, Finn, but I have to nominate you here.  I want it to be clear I was not talked into this.  Everybody knew going into this my plan was to replace either nominee with Flux.  Even Flux understood this, but of everyone remaining, you are the only one who has not expressed interest in working with me.

I hope we can still be friends outside of this house.  This kills me to do this to you.  

It’s been a long time coming but...