FF Big Big Brother 8: Finn wins! Postgame show NOW

Malfatron

Yeah, Flux, you seemed less trustworthy than Nazgul.  I wouldn’t blame anyone for not trusting you.  The moment I knew I wouldn’t trust you was when you wouldn’t use the POV on ET, and he was the one person in the entire game you could trust.  THAT was what killed any chance of me working with you.

4 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

Finn is a loyal dude. Everyone knows that. Everyone knows that's his #1 think. I admire him for it.

The 100% loyal thing is just a lie though. The only person who was maybe 100% loyal in this thing was @The Orca and that's because he went out first.

i wasn't 100% loyal anyone. nobody was 100% loyal to me. that's from my perspective and i'm pretty trigger-happy when it comes to labeling someone untrustworthy in mind. 

• Like 1

Just now, Outpost31 said:

Yeah, Flux, you seemed less trustworthy than Nazgul.  I wouldn’t blame anyone for not trusting you.  The moment I knew I wouldn’t trust you was when you wouldn’t use the POV on ET, and he was the one person in the entire game you could trust.  THAT was what killed any chance of me working with you.

I think that my issue at the end was how I handled my relationship with you and that honestly was just because I did not expect your RNG run at the end. 

The only reasons I went against ET is because 1) he would beat anyone in the finals I wanted a chance to win and 2) you had made it impossible at that point to trust you or want to work with you. You're saying this acting like you hadn't been talking trash on me for multiple HOH rounds at that point and weren't at the same time trying to convince everyone else that i needed to be the one to leave the game. 

Naz had FAR more reasons to distrust me as a player than Fin did, but Naz still trusted me and that got him from likely finishing like 6th or 7th all the way to the end. 

2 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

i wasn't 100% loyal anyone. nobody was 100% loyal to me. that's from my perspective and i'm pretty trigger-happy when it comes to labeling someone untrustworthy in mind. 

Thank you. I just wanted to hear that you know those things since Outpost is trying to claim you the prodigal moral savior of BB, haha.

Nope. 

I've told you before that there are times when I may have to do things you don't like, but that I'm not going to do something directly against you. My three priorities up to that point had been you, ET, and Pickle with you at #1. You were my #1 preference and default in loyalty up until Naz and I started working together. I gave you every opportunity to still work together, and the only thing you did was push me toward Naz. 

i honestly don't know how you think i would trust you, when everyone was talking about you were working with ET and you had made such a blatant lie. there wasn't any other explanation than you doing the rogue vote. i wasn't going to "turn on you" or go at you for it, but it immediately shifted how i perceived our relationship in this game. right prior to that in a diary session i said you were one of 2 guys i was 100% dedicated to. 

I think that my issue at the end was how I handled my relationship with you and that honestly was just because I did not expect your RNG run at the end. 

The only reasons I went against ET is because 1) he would beat anyone in the finals I wanted a chance to win and 2) you had made it impossible at that point to trust you or want to work with you. You're saying this acting like you hadn't been talking trash on me for multiple HOH rounds at that point and weren't at the same time trying to convince everyone else that i needed to be the one to leave the game. 

Naz had FAR more reasons to distrust me as a player than Fin did, but Naz still trusted me and that got him from likely finishing like 6th or 7th all the way to the end. 

I don’t recall EVER trashing you.  I did NOTHING to go against you until you left ET.  ET assured me he could keep you from going after me, so I left you alone completely.  If people said I was trashing you before I nominated Finn, they were lying.

While we're on the subject of trust; I want to point out that I had the trust of everyone at the Final 5.

I had ET's trust. I had Flux's trust. I had Outpost's trust. I had Finn's trust.

That's a lot of relationships to balance when everyone here is talking to one another to advance their own personal game.

Just now, FinneasGage said:

i honestly don't know how you think i would trust you, when everyone was talking about you were working with ET and you had made such a blatant lie. there wasn't any other explanation than you doing the rogue vote. i wasn't going to "turn on you" or go at you for it, but it immediately shifted how i perceived our relationship in this game. right prior to that in a diary session i said you were one of 2 guys i was 100% dedicated to. 

Was the lie blatant or was there doubt?

My point is that a good player needs to be flexible. Cautious, sure. But there's a difference between cautious and just pushing people away and narrowing your options. It is bad gameplay.

Naz was more forgiving, and it was his own brother that I had cut and had basically told people he had Cain & Abel'd lol

2 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I don’t recall EVER trashing you.  I did NOTHING to go against you until you left ET.  ET assured me he could keep you from going after me, so I left you alone completely.  If people said I was trashing you before I nominated Finn, they were lying.

Literally everyone else in the F5 at some point said that you were trashing me or throwing my name out there or they heavily implied it.

9 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

Was the lie blatant or was there doubt?

My point is that a good player needs to be flexible. Cautious, sure. But there's a difference between cautious and just pushing people away and narrowing your options. It is bad gameplay.

Naz was more forgiving, and it was his own brother that I had cut and had basically told people he had Cain & Abel'd lol

dude i knew it was you lol. you'll see in the diary i guess. you've always been super trustworthy, so i was shocked and kind of like "no way", but i knew that vote was you. 

and yeah i think my entire game was based on being unflexible. it's what i did this season. i think to an extent it curbed certain people from doing me dirty to an extent and also made other guys want to prove themselves and get back in my good graces. that sounds like i'm trying to present myself as a god-like being i know, but that's just how it was. not being a god, but the type of dynamic that was created to a very minor extent. 

naz was forgiving. he played "flexible". he's a good guy.