Giants WR Golden Tate suspended 4 games

ACO

1 hour ago, Gmen said:

Browns fans have gone from wearing bags on their head to awfully cheeky real quick

It comes from being perrenial losers to potential winners. That "modest" middle ground goes out the window and suddenly they've become super heroes.

4 hours ago, Gmen said:

They’re a young football team. They probably won’t be good this year, but they have talent to succeed in 2020

Besides their 800 year old QB who Gettleman will keep propping up until his limbs legitimately fall off. Hopefully by then Daniel Jones will have devolved from dreadful to simply just bad and they can win 6 games

9 hours ago, Ray Reed said:

golden tate suspended thread?

better mention baker mayfield lmao

why? I cant compare how much Barkley and Baker will carry the load of their offenses. 

not surprised its a ravens fan who brings it up...living rent free

2 hours ago, Leader said:

It comes from being perrenial losers to potential winners. That "modest" middle ground goes out the window and suddenly they've become super heroes.

not even that...

You become the bullied and beat on for so long, that once the tides started to change, there is a lot of pent up aggression that is going to be unleashed. The action of Browns fans, is only the results for the way they have been treated. After awhile the beaten dog will start to bite back 

5 hours ago, Gmen said:

They’re a young football team. They probably won’t be good this year, but they have talent to succeed in 2020

you better hope Barkley can make it to 2020, especially with how this season might look for him. 

Also you have no idea that you have the talent to succeed in 2020 because you have no idea what kind of a QB DJ will be. '20 they are still slated to be the 3rd best team in their divison

8 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Besides their 800 year old QB who Gettleman will keep propping up until his limbs legitimately fall off. Hopefully by then Daniel Jones will have devolved from dreadful to simply just bad and they can win 6 games

DaNIEl jOnEs is tEh sUCks. Truly an original hot take, but counter to what we’ve been hearing out of OTAs and training camp since he’s been drafted. Jones will prove a lot of critics wrong, and I wish he had the personality to shove it in their face. Unfortunately he’s another Eli in that regard - a class act. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/giantswire.usatoday.com/2019/07/26/new-york-giants-daniel-jones-lights-up-training-camp/amp/

There’s still room on the bandwagon. ; )

Edited by Gmen

7 hours ago, buno67 said:

not even that...

You become the bullied and beat on for so long, that once the tides started to change, there is a lot of pent up aggression that is going to be unleashed. The action of Browns fans, is only the results for the way they have been treated. After awhile the beaten dog will start to bite back 

Let’s hold your horses on the tides changing. You won 7 games last year and Mayfield got his stats against some of the leagues worst defenses. And now you brought in a diva receiver to go along with your diva quarterback, in lieu of keeping your draft picks and trying to fix the defense. The last time the Browns has a winning record was 2007. The way some Browns fans act, you’d think they’re the Patriots. 

25 minutes ago, Gmen said:

DaNIEl jOnEs is tEh sUCks. Truly an original hot take, but counter to what we’ve been hearing out of OTAs and training camp since he’s been drafted. Jones will prove a lot of critics wrong, and I wish he had the personality to shove it in their face. Unfortunately he’s another Eli in that regard - a class act. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/giantswire.usatoday.com/2019/07/26/new-york-giants-daniel-jones-lights-up-training-camp/amp/

There’s still room on the bandwagon. ; )

You are fully committed to your delusions. I have to give you that....

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

You are fully committed to your delusions. I have to give you that....

Don’t shoot the messenger. I’m just passing along what they’re saying. According to Chris Simms, during OTAs people around the organization we’re throwing around hyperboles like ‘best rookie we’ve had’. This is an organization that had Saquon Barkley just last year...

I just don’t want to keep you in the dark with what’s really going on. I don’t want you to be expecting Johnny Football, only to realize Daniel Jones is an athletic version of Peyton Manning. It’s a tough pill to swallow, and it’ll certainly affect the Eagles and the division going forward, but I don’t want it to hit you all at once. Like, imagine finding out your division rivals drafted Barry Sanders, then paired him with Peyton Manning the next year. It’s tough, I get it. The good news is you don’t have to share the burden alone. You’ll have Redskins and Cowboys fans to grieve with together. 

Edited by Gmen

11 hours ago, buno67 said:

why? I cant compare how much Barkley and Baker will carry the load of their offenses. 

not surprised its a ravens fan who brings it up...living rent free

i mean you can i guess lol but considering no one was doing that it just looks needy and attention starved

1 hour ago, Ray Reed said:

i mean you can i guess lol but considering no one was doing that it just looks needy and attention starved

Attention starve? Cause I said Barkley and Baker are going to be main parts of the offense and if either one goes down both teams are screwed? Oh yeah I was def seeking attention and making crazy takes...

5 hours ago, Gmen said:

Let’s hold your horses on the tides changing. You won 7 games last year and Mayfield got his stats against some of the leagues worst defenses. And now you brought in a diva receiver to go along with your diva quarterback, in lieu of keeping your draft picks and trying to fix the defense. The last time the Browns has a winning record was 2007. The way some Browns fans act, you’d think they’re the Patriots. 

Got all his stats vs horrible teams? Ravens only gave up 3 300yard passing games last year. Once to  Mahomes and Baker twice. Yeah let’s down play it that he won 7 games even tho the Browns didn’t even win 7 games total the 3 seasons prior and they played some pretty poor teams, some teams worst than the teams they beat last year. 

Browns had one of the tougher schedules last year and this upcoming season they have one of the easiest. Have fun running barkley into the ground. He will be the next Sanders. Dude will retire early because the team and QB around him will be crap!

16 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Got all his stats vs horrible teams? Ravens only gave up 3 300yard passing games last year. Once to  Mahomes and Baker twice. Yeah let’s down play it that he won 7 games even tho the Browns didn’t even win 7 games total the 3 seasons prior and they played some pretty poor teams, some teams worst than the teams they beat last year. 

Browns had one of the tougher schedules last year and this upcoming season they have one of the easiest. Have fun running barkley into the ground. He will be the next Sanders. Dude will retire early because the team and QB around him will be crap!

Tampa Bay, Oakland, New York Jets, Cincinnati twice were all bottom five defenses. Atlanta, Kansas City were two more bottom 10 defenses.  I mean, you can't blame the Browns for their schedule, but you should look at your "success" (lol) with some perspective.