Players on your team that will be on a different team in September

Dome

It's that time of year. 

Name some players that are on your team's roster now, but will likely be on another team's roster in a month.

UDFA/Late round rookies that won't make the cut?

Replacement level vets getting pushed out by younger talent?

Late cap casualties?

Trades?

For the Saints -

WR Austin Carr. He'll stick somewhere I think. Decent slot option if you're down a few guys (looking at you Giants, give us a conditional 7th assuming he makes the Week 1 Roster)

WR Cameron Meredith. Even if the Saints cut him, I think someone will take him on a cheap deal, assuming he's healthy.

LB Craig Robertson. I don't think Craig will be leaving us any time soon, he can fill in at all 3 LBer positions and plays special teams (but then again so can AJ Klein).  We have several new guys in the LB room and from what I've read they are eager to prove themselves on special teams, if they fill in alright at LBer and Klein looks good too I could see Robertson being traded for a late round pick.

CB Ken Crawley or CB PJ Williams. Crawley plays best on the outside, PJ plays best in the slot. There's a chance they both make the team, they're definitely worth a roster spot, but Payton wouldn't be afraid to move on from one of them if Chauncey Gardner-Johnson plays well. 

Edited by Dome

Not sure who it's going to be, but a couple of the beat writers said this is the first time in a long time they have gone to Bears camp and thought that there were some guys who were going to have good careers but probably not for the Bears.  Right now the WR room is overloaded with talent.  The DL has been the deepest group on the team for a while.  So my guesses would come from those guys.  Jonathan Bullard is probably a guy on the bubble right now.  He was a starter at the start of the season last year. 

7 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

I'd be surprised if Robertson garnered a late round pick. He was solid and is past his best. 

It should've read conditional, like Carr. 

And I don't think he'll be leaving but if the table were turned and we needed a LBer I'd be more than happy giving up a 7th for Robertson. He still is solid and is a stud on special teams. 

I think the Redskins have one CB too many. Dunbar, Norman (I think), and Moreau are safe. That leaves Alexander, DRC, Stroman, Moreland - guys that could make a lot of other rosters. 

WRs are Doctson, Sims, McLaurin, Harmon, Richardson, Quinn, Quick, Davis, Kidsy - not enough space for all, and all guys that could make other rosters.