STAR TREK: Deep Space 9 Mafia (The Federation, Quark, and Morn wins!)

27 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Whoever did that may have helped.  I believe gopher is winn adami. 

So the questions is, would he be able to recruit?

Now that SirA1 is dead, I would guess no. But his night actions may have already recruited people.

7 minutes ago, pwny said:

Now that SirA1 is dead, I would guess no. But his night actions may have already recruited people.

youre kidding right?

or are you trying to cover something up 

sirA was himself a convert.

(you are too probably)

youre role sounds rather ridiculous

6 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

youre kidding right?

or are you trying to cover something up 

sirA was himself a convert.

(you are too probably)

youre role sounds rather ridiculous

You're harming the game by continuing to spout this with no evidence.

After unlocking the Book of the Kosst Amojan with Winn Adami, you are now the Emissary of the Pah-Wraiths, posing under the name "Anjohl Tennan". Together, you will release the Pah-wraights so they can lay claim to the Celestial Temple and destroy the Prophets!

You are aligned with the Pah-Wraiths: Pah-Wraiths must outnumber all other living players.

ROLE POWERS:
(In general, you may only use one of your role's actions each night.)

• You instantly know the identity of Winn Adami, who is now also converted to the Pah-Wraiths alignment. A new Pah-Wraiths faction chat is also opened for all members of your alignment.
  • Each night, you target Winn Adami automatically, if she is alive. If this ability is successful, any Bajor, Outlaw, or Civilian-aligned player Winn Adami successfully visits during the night with any of her role abilities will, additionally, be converted to the Pah-Wraiths alignment.

His role literally says he created the Pah-Wraiths along with Winn, that the chat was only created upon him changing to a PahWraith, and that he is the converter. Why you continue to argue that there was a Pah-Wraith before him and that somehow there must actually be another converter makes no damn sense.

Archived