STAR TREK: Deep Space 9 Mafia (The Federation, Quark, and Morn wins!)

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

@Whicker

Others likely have a PADD and it is notably different than that of the Combadge.   PADD is a note book that is revealed to the remaining living players  when the player dies.  The Combadge allows you to target a specific player with a message.  Hence the statement by @Raves that he has no "fun communication skills".

I am getting more uneasy on your push of Raves and this supposed lie about his role.

PADD isn’t a communication role?

What roles have been revealed that do not have a Commbadge? Do you have a Commbadge?

You do understand that my main issue with Raves is the fact that he first hinted that he had a move that he used on Touch or Rackcs. Then, he questioned Malf on why he could have two moves, despite that Raves himself claimed using two moves. When I questioned him about claiming a move on Rackcs or Touch, he played dumb until I quoted him saying so. 

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

I was extremely invested yesterday. I have learned over the years that the best way to control my frustrations is to leave the situations frustrating me. If I was disinterested, I would have just left my vote and not come back.

I’m town. If I’m wrong, then I’m only just wrong. Not scum. 

Malf might be mafia and jumped on my conclusion but I don’t think so based on night actions  

You did lie about your role. The quotes are in thread 

Your quotes did no such thing.  Go back and really read them and you're realize your mistakes.  Read what i said and tell me where exactly i contradicted my role?

16 minutes ago, Whicker said:

This is another factor pointing towards Orca scum. 

My death proof ability specifically states that the writeup will have me surviving the kill. 

Raves. Then Orca. Then Bcb

Protections and surviving kills are not displayed in the night writeup so whicker is now lying.  I saved myself and racks last game, along with squire.  None were in the writeup I believed 

whicker 

Just now, Raves said:

Your quotes did no such thing.  Go back and really read them and you're realize your mistakes.  Read what i said and tell me where exactly i contradicted my role?

You contradicted your own statements. 

This is just like Dome in Awesome Dudes. The dude had a smoking gun post and then had no move except to call me stupid all the way until he flipped scum

Just now, Whicker said:

Right. You’re not me. And I’m the town death proof 

You say this, but it's not proven or even supported. Plus town has 3 factions. State your character and let's see. All we know is you are deathproof with a tricorder 

PADD isn’t a communication role?

What roles have been revealed that do not have a Commbadge? Do you have a Commbadge?

You do understand that my main issue with Raves is the fact that he first hinted that he had a move that he used on Touch or Rackcs. Then, he questioned Malf on why he could have two moves, despite that Raves himself claimed using two moves. When I questioned him about claiming a move on Rackcs or Touch, he played dumb until I quoted him saying so. 

Go back and read exactly what i wrote to malf.  I never questioned that he could have two moves, i clarified that he had 2 moves.  Also yes i played dumb, but wouldnt that put you in the same boat in regards to Dome and bcb in regards to what you said of your role?

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Protections and surviving kills are not displayed in the night writeup so whicker is now lying.  I saved myself and racks last game, along with squire.  None were in the writeup I believed 

whicker 

LOL okay I’ll trade my deathproof so you can see the writeup of me surviving. Let me fly out to KY so I can see your face. 

Just now, Raves said:

Go back and read exactly what i wrote to malf.  I never questioned that he could have two moves, i clarified that he had 2 moves.  Also yes i played dumb, but wouldnt that put you in the same boat in regards to Dome and bcb in regards to what you said of your role?

No. I never once claimed to not say anything that I stated in thread 

You contradicted your own statements. 

This is just like Dome in Awesome Dudes. The dude had a smoking gun post and then had no move except to call me stupid all the way until he flipped scum

Except you cant show me these contradictions.  You say they are there but read them again.  Youre making your own conclusions and when i flip town youll realize you are being at least pigheaded.

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

You say this, but it's not proven or even supported. Plus town has 3 factions. State your character and let's see. All we know is you are deathproof with a tricorder 

Yeah just as your claims aren’t proven or supported and pretty much make zero sense based on what’s happened today. 

I claimed death proof. You didn’t want to CC that after surviving a kill on your own?

VC

Raves - 6 - Whicker, Malfatron, [Raves], Ragnarok, VikeManDan, pwny

Bcb1213 - 2 - gopherwrestler, Counselor

Mwil23 - 2 - The Orca, carl_sjunior

Whicker - 2 - bcb1213, Pickle Rick

Orca - 1 - kingseanjohn, Mwil23

No Lynch - 1 - swoosh

Malfatron - 1 - Matts

Archived