STAR TREK: Deep Space 9 Mafia (The Federation, Quark, and Morn wins!)

TBH I don't see how Raves contradicted anything. It was a miscommunication, not a slip. 

Either we lynch BCB, or we go after someone that has been around and stirring the pot and deflecting, adding nothing, but being ever present. Nothing Matts has said or done in any instance of this game has been in the slightest pro town. I get the vibe that he is cool to do whatever so long as we arent' chasing mafia. He is trying to put heat on Malf now, which if you've been reading the thread, is a S T R E T C H. It's not impossible but it's just logically a leap to make. 

Go back and read all of just Matts posts and tell me how he said anything helpful, or constructive, at any point in the game. 

Just now, Raves said:

Except you cant show me these contradictions.  You say they are there but read them again.  Youre making your own conclusions and when i flip town youll realize you are being at least pigheaded.

Except I literally quoted them to you and requoted them several times now. 

Just like Dome in Awesome Dudes. Keep insulting me because that’s all you have to try and discredit the hard evidence presented in thread 

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Yeah just as your claims aren’t proven or supported and pretty much make zero sense based on what’s happened today. 

I claimed death proof. You didn’t want to CC that after surviving a kill on your own?

Im not deathproof...listen please

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

malf

seems desperate to make sure the focus is on anything but the fact that he killed UNT 

im betting raves flip will indicate exactly what i pointed out before: that he can make 2 players target each other. and he claimed he picked touch and sirA

im banking on sirA being the guy who shot touch. we already know for a fact that touch tried to convert sirA (most likely because raves made them target each other)

is it possible that touch intentionally tried to convert SirA AND raves just happened to set up a meeting between touch and SirA? yes, but unlikely and would require a big coincidence.

we will resolve the malf/SirA situation tommorrow, but for today.....raves is mafia.

Archived