STAR TREK: Deep Space 9 Mafia (The Federation, Quark, and Morn wins!)

5 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Lightning rod, death proof, neighborizor, watcher?. I thought my role was OP

Never said I was a watcher or Neighborizor. Lightning rod is my move, which also reveals I visited the person, I was told I redirected  multiple people who tried visiting Pickle. I'm not deathproof. I have vests

Just now, The Orca said:

Never said I was a watcher or Neighborizor. Lightning rod is my move, which also reveals I visited the person, I was told I redirected  multiple people who tried visiting Pickle. I'm not deathproof. I have vests

Tell me about the drunken chat

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I'm not scum, and I have vests to protect me. Whicker is claiming deathproof. 2 separate things.

Also, last game Pickle was handing out energy vests...I'm basically a crappy version of that, but I make all moves on someone happen on me instead and the vests protect against me dying from a hit

That seems like such a weird combo of abilities.  Seems like a bogus explanation trying to walk it back to me.

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

They both are most likely town or whicker is the scum. 

Orca has claimed a role that appears to have an energy vest (bulletproof vest).  This fits with last game where a few people had then and I had a role where I could hand them out to people. 

Whicker is claiming outright deathproof as town which is so OP it is almost a gaurantee that it is a lie.  It would mean town has at least one player to survive to the end no matter what.  It doesn't fit with the balance of the game imo

yes, whicker is calling it something it isnt, is. 

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

They both are most likely town or whicker is the scum. 

Orca has claimed a role that appears to have an energy vest (bulletproof vest).  This fits with last game where a few people had then and I had a role where I could hand them out to people. 

Whicker is claiming outright deathproof as town which is so OP it is almost a gaurantee that it is a lie.  It would mean town has at least one player to survive to the end no matter what.  It doesn't fit with the balance of the game imo

Most scum win conditions I’ve seen or designed involve them having to have majority, not eliminate the town.

scum death proof would be OP as there’d be no way to win 

Just now, Tugboat said:

That seems like such a weird combo of abilities.  Seems like a bogus explanation trying to walk it back to me.

Nope, 100% accurate and consistent

Lighting rod who has their visit revealed to the person, with a vests to protect against hits. 

Archived