Prospects to keep an eye on

indifference

8 hours ago, indifference said:

Eason under Brady would be perfect situation. By the time Brady retires, Eason would be on year 3-4 of his rookie contract. And we can exercise the 5th year so. We legit have insurance once brady goes. but eason in r3 only

Players drafted after round 1 don't get the 5th year option for teams. That's why you usually see teams that like a QB move back up into the late 1st, so they can get that extra year of control...

• Like 2

9 hours ago, indifference said:

Eason under Brady would be perfect situation. By the time Brady retires, Eason would be on year 3-4 of his rookie contract. And we can exercise the 5th year so. We legit have insurance once brady goes. but eason in r3 only

Only first round picks get a fifth year option. Everyone else gets four years.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Ran with it at the combine. Only helps me believe he's truly a low 4.4 speed guy. His tape really stands out. He's a weapon with the ball in his hands and a legit deep threat. High YAC...

I love this kid. If we traded back into the 20's I wouldn't bat an eye at taking him that early. He's a somewhat lesser Henry Ruggs with better open field moves and a return game too...

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

And shock the world?

More stunning then Rodgers being drafted by the Packers.  That would be awesome.  TB12 and TT13.  👍😀

Cause we all know if they don t pull the trigger Tua ends up in NE or NOLA.  😔🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

More stunning then Rodgers being drafted by the Packers.  That would be awesome.  TB12 and TT13.  👍😀

Cause we all know if they don t pull the trigger Tua ends up in NE or NOLA.  😔🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮

I’d be 100% on board...even tho we need weapons now. Licht would have to trade up for Josh Jones.

*Tua doesn’t get Mike’s #13* I’m done with our top WRs losing their numbers. Haha

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Lil' Shorty said:

I’d be 100% on board...even tho we need weapons now. Licht would have to trade up for Josh Jones.

*Tua doesn’t get Mike’s #13* I’m done with our top WRs losing their numbers. Haha

With this hypothetical, I would use next yrs 1st if need be to get back in the first rd this yr.  The Qb of the future is already in place, get the oline needed for both Qbs right now.  Pretty much guaranteed next yrs 1st rd will be outside the top 20 with that Qb depth chart.

Fun to speculate with the dog days of sports.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ravishingone said:

With this hypothetical, I would use next yrs 1st if need be to get back in the first rd this yr.  The Qb of the future is already in place, get the oline needed for both Qbs right now.  Pretty much guaranteed next yrs 1st rd will be outside the top 20 with that Qb depth chart.

Fun to speculate with the dog days of sports.

But I just hate not having a 1st....