Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
titans0021

GDT #1: Titans at Eagles, Thursday, 6:30 p.m.

Recommended Posts

lmfao taywan picking up precisely where he left off. how long until we can cut this guy, jesus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol. Taywan. Good job by Tanny to go through the reads and find the open man right before pressure got there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

idk if i've ever seen a receiver who attempts to catch the ball in an uglier way than taylor. that's not to say he has the worst hands of anyone i've ever seen, but just watching him it looks bad. he just sticks his arms out indiscriminately and hopes the ball lands in between them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, -Hope- said:

idk if i've ever seen a receiver who attempts to catch the ball in an uglier way than taylor. that's not to say he has the worst hands of anyone i've ever seen, but just watching him it looks bad. he just sticks his arms out indiscriminately and hopes the ball lands in between them

Probably tied with Darius Jennings lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That would have been a drive killing drop and those really change the outcome of games. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Taylor and Smith were both mid round picks I was hyped about and have been disappointing.

Adoree Jackson I thought was Robinson's worst pick and has been disappointing.

I wish some of the picks from that draft would step it up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nobody has reported it but Jayon looked like he did something to his arm or wrist on the first drive and called for wood  to come in. Never com back. Might have been nothing but went out after the tackle he made. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

impressive effort by mcnichols on that 3rd down

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

Taylor and Smith were both mid round picks I was hyped about and have been disappointing.

Adoree Jackson I thought was Robinson's worst pick and has been disappointing.

I wish some of the picks from that draft would step it up.

i wanted chris godwin...sigh

jonnu at least started to make a few plays late in the season before his injury. hopefully he can step it up this year

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

nice run by mcnichols but good gracious is he slow lol. looked like he was running in slow motion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, -Hope- said:

nice run by mcnichols but good gracious is he slow lol. looked like he was running in slow motion

Better version of Antonio Andrews?  😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

nice run by mcnichols but good gracious is he slow lol. looked like he was running in slow motion

If his vision is consistently that good that's not a real issue with the power he has. Would be nice as a 3rd back if that's the kind of performance(vision and power wise) he consistently puts up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TitanLegend said:

If his vision is consistently that good that's not a real issue with the power he has. Would be nice as a 3rd back if that's the kind of performance(vision and power wise) he consistently puts up.

yeah, definitely. i'm just spoiled by henry lol, he would've had a shot at housing that one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's so nice to have a real level of confidence in QB when Marcus misses time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice pace and variety in play calls from Authur Smith. 

Nice play by Tannehill too on the TD pass. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×