GDT #1: Titans at Eagles, Thursday, 6:30 p.m.

titans0021

idk if i've ever seen a receiver who attempts to catch the ball in an uglier way than taylor. that's not to say he has the worst hands of anyone i've ever seen, but just watching him it looks bad. he just sticks his arms out indiscriminately and hopes the ball lands in between them

• Like 2

1 minute ago, -Hope- said:

idk if i've ever seen a receiver who attempts to catch the ball in an uglier way than taylor. that's not to say he has the worst hands of anyone i've ever seen, but just watching him it looks bad. he just sticks his arms out indiscriminately and hopes the ball lands in between them

Probably tied with Darius Jennings lol.

3 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

Taylor and Smith were both mid round picks I was hyped about and have been disappointing.

Adoree Jackson I thought was Robinson's worst pick and has been disappointing.

I wish some of the picks from that draft would step it up.

i wanted chris godwin...sigh

jonnu at least started to make a few plays late in the season before his injury. hopefully he can step it up this year

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

nice run by mcnichols but good gracious is he slow lol. looked like he was running in slow motion

If his vision is consistently that good that's not a real issue with the power he has. Would be nice as a 3rd back if that's the kind of performance(vision and power wise) he consistently puts up.

Just now, TitanLegend said:

If his vision is consistently that good that's not a real issue with the power he has. Would be nice as a 3rd back if that's the kind of performance(vision and power wise) he consistently puts up.

yeah, definitely. i'm just spoiled by henry lol, he would've had a shot at housing that one