ITS BACK! Preseason week one GDT

N4L

1 minute ago, mw2noobbuster said:

I honestly think Mullens could make it as a starter in this league. I think the thing holding him the most back in the deep ball. 

What team would he start for now, and secure his job against competition? Even on a team like the Dolphins or Giants, I don't think that would stop front brass from getting someone else as the future franchise.

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Shanahan is so good lol. 

Any QB could have thrown that pass, but Mullens had two good passes to start the drive. 

LIS, he's pretty much all you can ask for as a back up QB. 

How much he grasps the system alone is an excellent quality in a backup QB. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Skule just panicked the OL lol. 

Hurd!!!! What a physical beast! Going to be a team favorite for sure. 

Don't be surprised if we grab a tackle off the market in the next couple of days. I don't think that Skule is anywhere near ready based on his camp and whatnot. Wouldn't mind if we put in a call for Schraeder. 

4 minutes ago, mw2noobbuster said:

I honestly think Mullens could make it as a starter in this league. I think the thing holding him the most back in the deep ball. 

Nah, I don't think so. I think he's a shanny creation. That being said, I think it is a big deal that Mullens seems to get the system, understand what's going on quickly, etc etc. He's very limited, but because he does well mentally, you can manufacture production with him, which is huge. I mean, we haven't been able to manufacture the same production with Beathard. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Mayo is so damn slow. Sorry Tim Ryan, he didn't have good coverage on either play there. 

Alright Mullens, get Deebo involved this drive and end the half with another score. 

Second down was really bad. I thought third down he did just enough to delay a possible throw, but I agree...brutal looking in coverage