ITS BACK! Preseason week one GDT

N4L

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Mullens throws WAY too many INTs. Biggest knock on him right now. 

Disappointing play by our offense thus far. 

Sadly, you can that about all of our quarterbacks. We like to turn the ball over, don't like to create turnovers. 

**Also, he's just physically limited as well. It's the trade off for him and CJ. The latter is the more physically gifted, no doubt. He's got very bad processing speed and is just slow about everything. Mullens is a lot quicker, but no NFL traits physically. 

Unbelievable, this team is so damn injury prone.

So he will definitely be on the IR-designated to return.

But big loss since Taylor was looking like Jimmy G's favorite target outside of Kittle.

So James starts in the slot now or do we go Deebo with Goodwin/Pettis on the outside? I actually like that. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Unbelievable, this team is so damn injury prone.

So he will definitely be on the IR-designated to return.

But big loss since Taylor was looking like Jimmy G's favorite target outside of Kittle.

So James starts in the slot now or do we go Deebo with Goodwin/Pettis on the outside? I actually like that. 

I think you just have people rotate in and out. A lot of players on the team can play in the slot...and we are going to have some "big slots" for sure. But yeah, I'd say Pettis / Goodwin / Hurd / Deebo / Bourne  with Matthews / James fighting out the last spot. 

Just now, PapaShogun said:

Greenlaw's tackling skills...quite impressive. 

Been a mixed bag so far tonight with regards to overall performance, but largely very happy, particularly given I wasn't a fan of the selection. That explosion down hill was really nice. It was one of my biggest issues with him.