Week 1 GDT: Jacksonville Jaguars (0-0) @ Houston Texans (0-0)

.Buzz

5 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

9 sacks. Should have been 5 turnovers. What a performance from the D.

good job by Blake protecting the ball.

There have been brief flickers over the past while where the defense has been "statistically" pretty good...but I think today was the first time the defense has legitimately looked the part of a top defense. The kind of defense that teams actually worry about facing. 

And I like it. 

6 minutes ago, iPwn said:

The Texans really did not look prepared to play this game. But good on the Jags coming prepared and taking advantage of the opportunities they were afforded.

Not sure what their supposed to do when our defensive front is whooping their OL consistently. Savage and Watson had no chance. Pair that with a couple elite level cover corners...if these guys are on their game than it's going to be difficult for offenses.

3 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

There have been brief flickers over the past while where the defense has been "statistically" pretty good...but I think today was the first time the defense has legitimately looked the part of a top defense. The kind of defense that teams actually worry about facing. 

And I like it. 

Amazing what a pass rush will do...

Have to obviously take a step back after all that but there was some big positives in this game. OL is still a question mark but today they shut that front down. No sacks allowed, solid run blocking, etc. 

Cam took it to Clowney and co. today, he was everything you could have hoped for and more. 

19 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

the good: Our Defense kicked some serious texan butt, Leonard Fournette, OL

the Bad: jason Myers, Allen Robinsons Injury.

the Ugly: the 8 Penalties that gave the texans 8 First Downs. 

Fixed.

Archived