Who is your breakout player at each position? And your overall breakout player?

brownie man

QB: Baker Mayfield: Not even just as a Browns fan, but objectively he's going to have a great year and score a lot of TDs. He's very accurate in the red zone and will get a lot of multiple TD games. 

RB: Kerryon Johnson: Improved Oline who just got TJ Hock who can be a great run blocker. He can also catch and will be the pure 3 down back 

WR: Mike Williams: Tyrell is gone he'll produce what he did last year plus what's going to be available from Tyrell leaving

TE: Mark Andrews: Lamar's number one weapon and also his safety blanket

Flex: DD Westbrook Foles new number 1 weapon with deep speed

Defense: Bills/Cowboys: They're both loaded with players who will cause turnovers. 

Baker is my overall guy though he's going to have a monster year

Edited by brownie man

I agree with Baker as a qb with breakout potential.

RB Marlon Mack - I think he flirts with RB1 numbers. I think he can finish top 10. The colts have a good line and good offense to provide scoring potential. Only Zeke had more 20 plus touch games last year and Mack missed a few games. 

WR Will Fuller V - If he can stay healthy he will have a huge year. He will absolutely destroy his ADP. Has been very productive when healthy and I think he finally plays a whole season.

TE Hunter Henry - Rivers has never been shy of using his TE’s and Henry looked like a very good player his rookie year. I think a lot of us figured him as a breakout/sleeper last season and unfortunately he got hurt before the year. I think he’ll end up with 10 td’s this year.

Going with guys that nobody has mentioned yet.

QB: Murray. I think that he has a strong chance to be a top 10 fantasy QB. It’s very rare for a rookie QB to put up good fantasy numbers, but those that do are typically excellent runners. I think that the Cardinals offense is a dream for Murray’s skillset. 

RB: Aaron Jones. The talent has always been there and he’s finally getting the opportunity. If he keeps his head screwed on straight and avoids injury, he’s a top 10 RB lock in my boat. 

WR: DJ Moore. Another unique talent with his ability to break tackles after the catch...a perfect fit for Carolina. Buy low while you can. I think he’s a top 15 WR. 

TE: I’m going to go with a primary and secondary guy here. I think the likely breakout TE is Mark Andrews. Just can excellent system where he’s going to get lots of opportunity. If I’m going into a redrafter...I’m going with Andrews if the top 3 TEs are gone and laugh my way to the bank. My secondary guy is a guy who I’m pretty confident is currently a top 5 TE but he’ll need things to fall into place to have a huge fantasy impact this year...Dallas Goedert. Quite honestly, I’m not confidence that Ertz will be better than him for long. I think he’s the most talented TE under the age of 28, and will be a perennial pro bowler. If you can afford to stash him...he’s a guy who eventually win leagues for you ala Gronk/Kelce. 

14 hours ago, AmaizenBlue20 said:

I agree with Baker as a qb with breakout potential.

RB Marlon Mack - I think he flirts with RB1 numbers. I think he can finish top 10. The colts have a good line and good offense to provide scoring potential. Only Zeke had more 20 plus touch games last year and Mack missed a few games. 

WR Will Fuller V - If he can stay healthy he will have a huge year. He will absolutely destroy his ADP. Has been very productive when healthy and I think he finally plays a whole season.

TE Hunter Henry - Rivers has never been shy of using his TE’s and Henry looked like a very good player his rookie year. I think a lot of us figured him as a breakout/sleeper last season and unfortunately he got hurt before the year. I think he’ll end up with 10 td’s this year.

I have loved Will Fuller the last 2 years because when he’s healthy he is a solid WR2 but he just cant stay healthy. Still fine drafting him at his ADP but the injuries have to catch up to him

19 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

Going with guys that nobody has mentioned yet.

QB: Murray. I think that he has a strong chance to be a top 10 fantasy QB. It’s very rare for a rookie QB to put up good fantasy numbers, but those that do are typically excellent runners. I think that the Cardinals offense is a dream for Murray’s skillset. 

RB: Aaron Jones. The talent has always been there and he’s finally getting the opportunity. If he keeps his head screwed on straight and avoids injury, he’s a top 10 RB lock in my boat. 

WR: DJ Moore. Another unique talent with his ability to break tackles after the catch...a perfect fit for Carolina. Buy low while you can. I think he’s a top 15 WR. 

TE: I’m going to go with a primary and secondary guy here. I think the likely breakout TE is Mark Andrews. Just can excellent system where he’s going to get lots of opportunity. If I’m going into a redrafter...I’m going with Andrews if the top 3 TEs are gone and laugh my way to the bank. My secondary guy is a guy who I’m pretty confident is currently a top 5 TE but he’ll need things to fall into place to have a huge fantasy impact this year...Dallas Goedert. Quite honestly, I’m not confidence that Ertz will be better than him for long. I think he’s the most talented TE under the age of 28, and will be a perennial pro bowler. If you can afford to stash him...he’s a guy who eventually win leagues for you ala Gronk/Kelce. 

Love Moore and Jones plus Murray is going so late that he could easily outplay his ADP but Andrews is curious since i just wonder how many catchable balls there will be in a run first...and run second kind of offense. I loved Andrews coming out of the draft but just dont love his situation. Where you’ll be drafting him though is worth the risk, was just curious why the love

19 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Love Moore and Jones plus Murray is going so late that he could easily outplay his ADP but Andrews is curious since i just wonder how many catchable balls there will be in a run first...and run second kind of offense. I loved Andrews coming out of the draft but just dont love his situation. Where you’ll be drafting him though is worth the risk, was just curious why the love

I think that run based offenses help TE receiving production. I don’t trust Jackson’s accuracy downfield to actually utilize all of their deep threats. The really don’t have much else in the receiving game. I could easily see Andrews play a Kittle role on the Ravens (though I think Kittle is more talented).

59 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

I think that run based offenses help TE receiving production. I don’t trust Jackson’s accuracy downfield to actually utilize all of their deep threats. The really don’t have much else in the receiving game. I could easily see Andrews play a Kittle role on the Ravens (though I think Kittle is more talented).

True, I just wonder even then how often he'll see looks. TE after the first 6-7 is all a crapshoot anyways

47 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Based on standard ESPN rankings I have these guys rated higher:

Mike Evans

Sony Michel

Damian Williams

Aaron Jones

David Montgomery

Latavius Murray

Robby Anderson

N'Keal Harry

Calvin Ridley

Dante Pettis

John Brown

Geronimo Allison

Chris Godwin

How early would you take Montgomery? There’s a guy from Chicago in my main league and have a feeling I’m going to have to get him a round higher then his current ADP to even have a chance at him.