Who is your breakout player at each position? And your overall breakout player?

brownie man

20 minutes ago, holt_bruce81 said:

How early would you take Montgomery? There’s a guy from Chicago in my main league and have a feeling I’m going to have to get him a round higher then his current ADP to even have a chance at him. 

I will take him late 5th/early 6th. I have pick 57 and likely targeting him there. I'm definitely not taking him with my early 4th

21 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Based on standard ESPN rankings I have these guys rated higher:

Mike Evans

Sony Michel

Damian Williams

Aaron Jones

David Montgomery

Latavius Murray

Robby Anderson

N'Keal Harry

Calvin Ridley

Dante Pettis

John Brown

Geronimo Allison

Chris Godwin

I think Harry is gonna do pretty dang well. I only watched some of the Lions vs Pats preseason game and even though he was playing against back ups, I think he flashed some good potential. Made some contested catches, I like how he went after the ball especially. 

5 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

I think Harry is gonna do pretty dang well. I only watched some of the Lions vs Pats preseason game and even though he was playing against back ups, I think he flashed some good potential. Made some contested catches, I like how he went after the ball especially. 

Loved him coming out and my biggest concern with him is his ADP will skyrocket with more preseason time. I love that his average cost is $0 in an auction and I'm willing to take him 2-3 rounds earlier than his ADP as well. Gronk isn't there and Edelman does have some injury issues, plus Demaryius Thomas is his biggest threat...

• Like 1

John Brown imo. He was putting up a very good season last year with Joe Flacco before Lamar took over. 

The Bills have a much improved OL which will give Allen more time to throw downfield. He (J. Brown) was voted MVP of the Bills training camp and he's implanted as the Bills #1 WR.

Josh Allen throw 20+ yards on 20% of this throws last season lolol so Brown should be good for a long pass a game. 

Edited by The BILLievers
  • Like 3

20 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

I don’t like Harry. The Pats have a pretty crappy track record with his type of receiver. At his ADP I’m definitely going Metcalf and Campbell before him in just about all formats. 

You're not wrong but at the same time, they didn't spend a 1st round pick on someone and decide not to use him. That was a big reason why I went against my "never trust NE RBs" stance last year

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

You're not wrong but at the same time, they didn't spend a 1st round pick on someone and decide not to use him. That was a big reason why I went against my "never trust NE RBs" stance last year

This. I could be wrong but I think it’s been a hot minute since NE invested that heavily in a WR at the draft. 

5 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Why Ballage? I just wonder if their offense is going to be too terrible that they have a decent RB and he and Drake will keep each other from being good enough

that's mostly due to volume, with reports of him potentially earning the starting job you can get a starting RB at like pick 140-150. 

6 hours ago, whitehops said:

that's mostly due to volume, with reports of him potentially earning the starting job you can get a starting RB at like pick 140-150. 

I just feel like Drake won't just go away so if he won the job, I still feel like it is a 60-40 split, MAYBE 70-30 but still the offense will be bad. The biggest plus with Ballage is his ADP, compared to Drake is  that he is well worth the risk

• Like 1

On 8/11/2019 at 12:04 PM, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Love Moore and Jones plus Murray is going so late that he could easily outplay his ADP but Andrews is curious since i just wonder how many catchable balls there will be in a run first...and run second kind of offense. I loved Andrews coming out of the draft but just dont love his situation. Where you’ll be drafting him though is worth the risk, was just curious why the love

FYI...they’re all on my bench in USMC league. :)