Training Camp/Preseason 2019: 1-3: Time to get to 53

MikeT14

1 minute ago, e16bball said:

The Clowney situation is an absolute shining example of why you don’t trade a player just because he asks. A 3rd and two anonymous LBs (okay, Mingo isn’t anonymous but he should be based on his actual play) for a 26-year-old Pro Bowler. Yeah, it’s a rental, but he’s a building block player. You can’t get your hands on those every day.

Totally agree E. They shouldn't have traded him now for that little. They should have made him sit out, miss game checks and then seen what they were able to get for him at the trade deadline. And if he sat out the entire year Franchised him again like the Steelers did with Bell. He would be take two years off and pass on $30 plus million.

Just now, turtle28 said:

I hope so. I said right after we drafted him that I felt he was our best WR.

That being said, I still don't agree with releasing Doctson. I think he's going to end up IN DAL especially w/ Cooper dealing w/ plantar fasciitis. The Redskins should have held onto him this year, targeted him a bunch & hoped for decent production. Then, next March taken the comp pick for him.

Oh well, it's over now.

Nah, Dallas needs WRs who can separate. Dak doesn’t do well throwing 50-50 balls, it’s a big reason they released Dez.

I could see Doctson doing well somewhere like LAC playing with Rivers though. 

1 minute ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Hopefully we go after Adams, who Philly just released. 

I would've just kept Reynolds if they were going to do this. Perine is a better RB than Marshall and that should tell you how bad Marshall is.

Archived