South Pole Madness Mafia: N8 Sunday at 10 pm est Nacho wins

Pickle Rick

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Yeah, I’m saying it’s the same rough mechanic.  I’m convinced the paranoia is what kills us at this point, rather than Mafia, since we will never know the identity of people.  We’re left to piece together clues, which would lead to certain people being condemned by guilty association, but for Woz’s departure shattering the illusion.  

Given the time skip, I really think it’s a time game.

yep 

game ends on X number of days, and arent we all fools who could have worked together.

pickle was probably banging his head against the wall when woz posted his pm

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Yeah, I’m saying it’s the same rough mechanic.  I’m convinced the paranoia is what kills us at this point, rather than Mafia, since we will never know the identity of people.  We’re left to piece together clues, which would lead to certain people being condemned by guilty association, but for Woz’s departure shattering the illusion.  

Given the time skip, I really think it’s a time game.

What's a time game?

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

yep 

game ends on X number of days, and arent we all fools who could have worked together.

I agree 

If we zero death this thing, we all win

Every person who chooses to kill, simply increases the odds that they will become the next kill target because the pool of targets shrinks

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

yep 

If im pickle I’m blacklisting him from any future games I’d host 

it’s really bad form to ruin a game - I get that he probably didn’t realize it at the time.. but super bad form 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

What's a time game?

A game where we’re all substantially similar, no true factional warfare, an illusion of a struggle, and (in this case) an unclear trajectory for the game based on death information.

Basically, game has a finite end point, as evidenced by the time skips, so Day 183 or whatever could be Day 8 or 9, and whoever is alive at that point wins.

With the Woz reveal, basically a game of trust, conservation of resources, and predicting vulnerability.

Just now, Tk3 said:

If im pickle I’m blacklisting him from any future games I’d host 

it’s really bad form to ruin a game - I get that he probably didn’t realize it at the time.. but super bad form 

Well, he is RE TIRED