SURVIVOR POOL 14 - SmittyBacall IS CHAMPION!!

Woz

20 hours ago, Habbsawce said:

I agree the rules and I remember last year when I edited my post like a rookie (not a post with ap ick in it) and got turfed.

Again, reading the rules might help (and make you feel a bit better; your situation was part of the cause for the change).

19 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Favorite Team: Tampa Bay Buccaneers 

Week 1 pick: Seattle 

I have read all of the rules and agree to them. The most important rule is "Edit every damn post and persuade other mods to edit all the posts so total anarchy will reign!!!!!"

That about right, @Woz

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

18 hours ago, SkippyX said:

Favorite Team: Philadelphia Eagles

Week 1 pick: Baltimore Ravens

I have read all of the rules and agree to them. The most important rule is "NO EDITS!"

15 hours ago, JPPT1974 said:

Favorite Team: Denver Broncos

Week 1 Pick:New Orleans Saints

I have Read all of the Rules and Agree to them. The most important rule is "NO EDITS!"

14 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

Favorite Team: Washington Redskins

Week 1 Pick: Baltimore Ravens

I have Read all of the Rules and Agree to them. The most important rule is "NO EDITS!"

ThreadbareFlimsyCutworm-size_restricted.

6 hours ago, Habbsawce said:

ok ok ok. I see I've been chastised for my lack of reading. Hell, I'm pretty sure there was a South Park episode about not reading the terms and agreements. You'd think I would have learned. And since the all knowing WoZ is graceful and will allow this, I will re-add my pick.

Favorite Team: <Kansas City>
Week 1 pick: <LA Chargers>

I have read all of the rules and agree to them. The most important rule is "<Watch your Edits>."

I will now take a bow.

tenor.gif

8 minutes ago, Woz said:

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

So what is wrong with my entry.  I followed the template and included the last line verbatim as you stated.  It's not like I ruined a months worth of work by breaking the number 1 rule or anything.  I just added on to your line after I included it verbatim.  

I have read all of the rules and agree to them. The most important rule is "<the most important rule>."

NOTE THE LAST LINE! I WILL NOT ACCEPT ENTRIES WITHOUT IT! I'm flexible about the rest of the language in your entry, but not that last sentence. If it is not there verbatim, YOU ARE NOT IN THE COMPETITION!

37 minutes ago, daboyle250 said:
18 hours ago, daboyle250 said:

Favorite team: Redskins

Week 1 pick: Seahawks

Because forgot to add this: I have read all of the rules and agree to them. The most important rule is "Watch your Edits"

ActualFortunateArieltoucan-size_restrict

PointedHelplessCanary-size_restricted.gi

6 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

So what is wrong with my entry.  I followed the template and included the last line verbatim as you stated.  It's not like I ruined a months worth of work by breaking the number 1 rule or anything.  I just added on to your line after I included it verbatim.  

1. I have apologized already.
  2. You didn't read all the rules.

Just now, kingseanjohn said:

tbf it should be in the OP

I explicitly pulled it out of the post because I wanted to highlight the change from previous years.

Plus it forced you to go read the rules.

2 minutes ago, Woz said:
  1. I have apologized already.
  2. You didn't read all the rules.

So you want me to quote my entry and post the line or just quote my entry and make a new entry.  I would like to follow the rules but if my entry didn't count I am not sure how to proceed bc someone who doesn't follow the rules didn't take into account this issue did they...…..