Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
DreamKid

Tavon Young likely out for season with neck injury

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, sp6488 said:

Maybe there's a silver lining in that a player like Pierce takes a below-market deal to lock that money in.

The other silver lining is that it means we can save a young player for next years depth and nurturing that we might have had to cut otherwise.

Though that might be more positive spin than silver lining, in truth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Soldier. Already can't wait till we have him back. Beyond the heights he helps bring our defense to, he's just flat out fun to watch play the game. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, DreamKid said:

Soldier. Already can't wait till we have him back. Beyond the heights he helps bring our defense to, he's just flat out fun to watch play the game. 

 

I wonder if he’ll get one of those IR-return spots.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, diamondbull424 said:

I wonder if he’ll get one of those IR-return spots.

Looks like it could be up to Tavon.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/17/2019 at 10:32 AM, diamondbull424 said:

I wonder if he’ll get one of those IR-return spots.

 

On 8/17/2019 at 4:11 PM, DreamKid said:

Looks like it could be up to Tavon.

 

Keep in mind, IR-DTR only an option if he makes the initial 53 for week 1. He would have to be on the 53, then be placed on IR. Not an option if he's placed on IR before final cut-down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They just need to tell him shut it down IF the surgery is going to correct and fix the problem instead of waiting and then he'll still need the surgery anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, RavensfanRD said:

They just need to tell him shut it down IF the surgery is going to correct and fix the problem instead of waiting and then he'll still need the surgery anyway.

Yeah. I'd rather not have Young let this one play out. Get it fixed, be ready for next season and beyond.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×