The Skyrim Amateur Wrestling League! - Day 8 end 6pm EST

Dome

Just now, bcb1213 said:

So in review I outed the target of a cult leader to his recruit cause I'm aligned with them 

well you didn't learn that information by drinking a Dragon Mead.

Perhaps you merely had a natural track and are actually with Erik. Either way you lied about where you got your track tbh

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Also I should mention that someone in heavy armor tried to kill me last night. Thanks @Malfatron

now is probably a good time to claim that i did indeed give nacho the bp vest n1

(thats why i said nacho should trust me :))

also, i used covert "likes" to make sure nacho got it, and i know he did, because he gave me the sword the next night...and another orc down

i gave out my last vest last night, but whomever you are shouldnt claim it. 

• Like 1

Just now, Malfatron said:

now is probably a good time to claim that i did indeed give nacho the bp vest n1

(thats why i said nacho should trust me :))

also, i used covert "likes" to make sure nacho got it, and i know he did, because he gave me the sword the next night...and another orc down

i gave out my last vest last night, but whomever you are shouldnt claim it. 

yep I got the hint lol

• Like 1

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

well you didn't learn that information by drinking a Dragon Mead.

Perhaps you merely had a natural track and are actually with Erik. Either way you lied about where you got your track tbh

Yes the guy I was trying to get everyone to lynch for two days.  What else you got 

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Yes the guy I was trying to get everyone to lynch for two days.  What else you got 

Or you did it in the hopes that one of you getting lynched would lolclear the other. I'm not buying it. As far as we can tell, drinks have static effects and the Dragon's Mead doesn't give you a track. It gives you a jail.