The Skyrim Amateur Wrestling League! - Day 8 end 6pm EST

Dome

3 hours ago, Malfatron said:

now is probably a good time to claim that i did indeed give nacho the bp vest n1

(thats why i said nacho should trust me :))

also, i used covert "likes" to make sure nacho got it, and i know he did, because he gave me the sword the next night...and another orc down

i gave out my last vest last night, but whomever you are shouldnt claim it. 

Thanks for the mask, bro.

3 hours ago, Malfatron said:

@SwAg is this howling or no?

Tbh, I’m thoroughly convinced the recruiter for Erik is one of Bcb, VMD, or Carl.  And I’m not voting outside that group today.

Y’all can forget that bull**** Orc for a day because odds are they’re on their last person with the Rick/Whicker angle making it overwhelmingly likely that Rick was actually the recruiter.

Carl’s invest basically eliminated all those people as the original Erik.  So, the pool for Erik is VMD/Bcb/Carl/me/Counselor.  I tend to believe Counselor, and I know it’s not me, and the fact that I am putting up the only people in the game that could be Erik if I’m the recruiter is a ******* losing strategy 10/10 times, so get that notion out your heads.

The dichotomy arises with Bcb / VMD, because of how they handled Swoosh/Danger.  I think it’s one of them, or Danger was the recruiter and only has one.  Carl just happens to be the only other unknown.

3 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Dome verified my jail "didn't fail". I don't know if I count as the one person or not but my instinct would be you shouldn't be able to target him at all

Tbh, Dome didn’t say **** to me about being jailed.